Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flame Rasengan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasuke Uchiha
Student
Student
Sasuke Uchiha

Exp. : 11283

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Flame Rasengan Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Flame Rasengan Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
Flame Rasengan Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Flame Rasengan Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

Flame Rasengan Empty
PostSubject: Flame Rasengan   Flame Rasengan Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:01 am

(Katon: Goen Rasengan) - Fire Style: Flame Rasengan

Type: Offense

Range: Short

Chakra Cost: 40

Damage Points: 80

Description: The user creates a normal Rasengan and covers it in flaming fire chakra. They then hit the opponent, causing a blazing maelstrom of fire, burning them and their surroundings.

Training

I was in the training grounds when i saw a boy mix wind element with rasengan. I decided that it might be cool if there was for fire. I went to go ask my sensei if it was okay to make a Flame Rasengan. He said no. Then i asked why and he answered that there was already one. I then asked him if he had the scroll. He then told me that the only way to get the scroll was to get it from Jariya. I decided to go looking for Jariya. I looked from place to place. I finally found him one day in a bar. I asked him if maybe a could borrow the Flame Rasengan scroll.He then answered simply "NO". I then asked why he told that there was no scroll the only way to learn was by him training you. So asked him if he could train me. He ignored me for a while. I bothered him all night and day. One day hefinally said "Yes". He told me to meet him at the training grounds. I started to wait for him. When he enetered the arena he was using the technique. "Oh, I can't wait to learn it". He said "This will take a lot of traning. We started out with just forming a normal Rasengan. He then asked me to start adding fire chakra. After a few tries it did not work. He then suggested to do it with Shadow Clones. I made thirty shadow clones. At first it was pretty hard. Then slowly every rasengan made was beginning to look like Flame Rasengan. I then had one day of rest. The next day Jariya asked me to show him the technique. When i did the technique on one hand he was amazed.
Back to top Go down
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Exp. : 11839

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Flame Rasengan Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Flame Rasengan Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
Flame Rasengan Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Flame Rasengan Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

Flame Rasengan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flame Rasengan   Flame Rasengan Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:28 am

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj

Flame Rasengan
Page 1 of 1