Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RASENGAN!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Exp. : 11839

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
RASENGAN!!!! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000RASENGAN!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
RASENGAN!!!! Left_bar_bleue1500/1500RASENGAN!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

RASENGAN!!!! Empty
PostSubject: RASENGAN!!!!   RASENGAN!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 7:32 pm

name: rasengan

description: the user forms a small sphere in the palm of there hand and ashes the foe with it casuing a major blow and alot of damage

i am sitting in my clans training grounds still trying to come up with more ideas for more variations of the chidori however i am stumped and dont know of one i want to invent for now so to satisfy myself i decide to learn the powerful technique only know to be used by the fourth hokage and is son naruto uzumaki there sensei jiraya and the copy ninja kakashi hatake just like sasuke with his chidori naruto uzumaki has made many variations of the rasengan so i decide to want to learn the new ones that naruto used and try to make some up for myself but first i need to learn the basic form the standard rasengan which is still powerful as i walk up near a giant boulder i describe the jutsu " the rasengan is a very powerful ninjutsu where the user concentrates and focuses there chakra and forms a spiral chakra sphere with there chakra they can use this sphere for destructive damage and actually change its powers by infusing it with a chakra nature like how naruto uzumaki added his wind chakra nature into the rasengan to create the deadly fuuton: rasenshuriken lets start with the practicing" i then grab my dominant hands (right hand) wrist with my left hand and concentrate and focus long and hard to form a small blue spiraling chakra sphere which is the size of the palm of my hand as i finished creating the rasengan i then try it out i hurrily rush forward to a giant boulder in the training grounds and pull my hand back then thrust it into the boulder as i shout "RASENGAN!!!!" as i thrust the sphere into the boulder it egins to form a smooth circle around where the sphere hits ut then a couple seconds later the boulder cracks and breaks into hundreds of peices amazed by the new technique i learned i smirk of my progress and walk home from my clans training grounds
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj
Sasuke Uchiha
Student
Student
Sasuke Uchiha

Exp. : 11283

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
RASENGAN!!!! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000RASENGAN!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
RASENGAN!!!! Left_bar_bleue1500/1500RASENGAN!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

RASENGAN!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RASENGAN!!!!   RASENGAN!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 7:48 pm

Approved/
Back to top Go down

RASENGAN!!!!
Page 1 of 1