Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rasengan(Spiral sphere)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Naruto Uzumaki
Hokage
Hokage
Naruto Uzumaki

Exp. : 14513

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Rasengan(Spiral sphere) Left_bar_bleue850/850Rasengan(Spiral sphere) Empty_bar_bleue  (850/850)
Life :
Rasengan(Spiral sphere) Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Rasengan(Spiral sphere) Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

Rasengan(Spiral sphere) Empty
PostSubject: Rasengan(Spiral sphere)   Rasengan(Spiral sphere) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:02 am

(Rasengan) - Spiral Sphere

Type:Attack
Range:Short
Chakra Cost: 35
Damage Points: 70
Description: Rasengan was a Ninjutsu technique developed over the span of three years by the Fourth Hokage. The technique was taught to his sensei Jiraiya, who then passed it on to the young ninja Naruto years later. The technique is unlike many other jutsu in that it does not require any hand seals. It just relied on the ninja’s ability to mold chakra. The ninja concentrates a contained, fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand, which can create a destructive impact. Limit: None

Being the hokage of konoha, i can´t be this weak what if akatsuki attacks, what if the ones i love gets hurt... no, in the next week i will have learned Rasengan.

Day one: *opens a scroll* hmm, the user focuses chakra in their palm to make a fast spinning sphere of chakra in their palm. hmm here we go. *Focus* *Focus* *poof* ....this will be hard, *Focus* *Focus* *looks at Tv, OMG argentina won South africa cup!* *Poof* damn!

Day two: hmm this won´t work by doing it alone, i know! KAGE BUNSHIN NO JUTSU! *poof* 50 clones. Iku ze! *Focus* *Focus* i can see the chakra flow in my hand, ----- disappears. Damn!

Day three: KAGE BUNSHIN NO JUTSU! *Focus* the chakra shows up *focus* it starts rotating *poof* ..D.. ah no point.
50 clones is not eanough, KAGE BUNSHIN NO JUTSU, KAGE BUNSHIN NO JUTSU, KAGE BUNSHIN NO JUTSU.
all the clones tries and two of them manages to make a Sphere rotating really fast. but no use, disappeared after three seconds.

Day four: i have wasted eanough time, today i shall learn it! KAGE BUNSHIN NO JUTSU! Rasengan! *comes up a sphere full of chakra rotating in high speed* BOOM hits the tree tough it only made a small mark in it. .....Ahh.

Day five: Rasengan! Rasengan! Rasengan! ....puh...eh...Rasen...falls and hits the ground.

Day six: BOOM two tree´s falls down, yay! tough its still not powerfull eanough gotta try again BOOM(This time it wasn´t a tree, it was me falling)

Day seven: Kage bunshin no jutsu! *Focus* Rasengan! boom 15 trees falls down on the ground crushed to bits.
Back to top Go down
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Exp. : 11839

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Rasengan(Spiral sphere) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Rasengan(Spiral sphere) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
Rasengan(Spiral sphere) Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Rasengan(Spiral sphere) Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

PostSubject: Re: Rasengan(Spiral sphere)   Rasengan(Spiral sphere) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:46 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj
Kisame
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kisame

Exp. : 10747

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Rasengan(Spiral sphere) Left_bar_bleue150/150Rasengan(Spiral sphere) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Life :
Rasengan(Spiral sphere) Left_bar_bleue200/200Rasengan(Spiral sphere) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Rasengan(Spiral sphere)   Rasengan(Spiral sphere) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:16 pm

is this made up i do not see it on the list of justu anywere ?
Back to top Go down
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/member.php?u=571
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Rasengan(Spiral sphere) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Rasengan(Spiral sphere) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Rasengan(Spiral sphere)   Rasengan(Spiral sphere) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:19 pm

no the rasengan description is real theres a jutsu list in the special announcements section etc. also you can get jutsu descriptions from the naruto wiki narutopedia
Back to top Go down
Kisame
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kisame

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Rasengan(Spiral sphere) Left_bar_bleue150/150Rasengan(Spiral sphere) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Life :
Rasengan(Spiral sphere) Left_bar_bleue200/200Rasengan(Spiral sphere) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Rasengan(Spiral sphere)   Rasengan(Spiral sphere) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:20 pm

no no i thought we had to use the justu that was listed on here thats what i mean for instance (Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidden Mist Jutsu
Back to top Go down
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Rasengan(Spiral sphere)   Rasengan(Spiral sphere) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:25 pm

no you can use those jutsus or make up your own like how i make up my own jutsus or use cannon jutsus like hidden mist jutsus rasengan chidori etc. or your created jutsus like mine like fire style: dragon palm technique or forbidden dragon art: dark dragon release
Back to top Go down
Kisame
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kisame

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Rasengan(Spiral sphere)   Rasengan(Spiral sphere) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:27 pm

son of a dragon.
Back to top Go down
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Rasengan(Spiral sphere)   Rasengan(Spiral sphere) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:31 pm

lol...hope i answered ya question xD
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Student
Student
Sasuke Uchiha

Exp. : 11283

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Rasengan(Spiral sphere)   Rasengan(Spiral sphere) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:24 pm

Hey you are not supposed to be writing here only administators can right here. I am very sorry for writing her its just that he writing just to earn more points. He even passed me and i registered first and i have been on all night.
Back to top Go down
Shin Fuma

Shin Fuma

Exp. : 11806

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Rasengan(Spiral sphere) Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Rasengan(Spiral sphere) Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Life :
Rasengan(Spiral sphere) Left_bar_bleue2500/2500Rasengan(Spiral sphere) Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)

PostSubject: Re: Rasengan(Spiral sphere)   Rasengan(Spiral sphere) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:45 pm

Don't post here , but don't worry kisame .. It happens .
Back to top Go down
https://narutoanimeworld.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rasengan(Spiral sphere)   Rasengan(Spiral sphere) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rasengan(Spiral sphere)
Page 1 of 1