Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

oodama rasengan!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Exp. : 11839

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
oodama rasengan!! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000oodama rasengan!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
oodama rasengan!! Left_bar_bleue1500/1500oodama rasengan!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

oodama rasengan!! Empty
PostSubject: oodama rasengan!!   oodama rasengan!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:54 am

name: oodama rasengan

description: a larger version of the rasengan about twice the size as the normal rasengan

im sitting at the training grounds wanting to further increase my abilities this time i want to learn another rasengan variation the oodama rasengan AKA giant rasengan as i begin to get up and walk i describe the jutsu " the oodama rasengan requires much more chakra and concentration than forming the normal rasengan the sphere is twice the size of the rasengan and about as large as a humans skull which causes brute damage and can kill as shown when uzumaki naruto used it to hit itachi uchiha's human clone killing the man who became itachi when they went to rescue gaaralets give it a try" i focus large concentrations of chakra into my hand and it forms the normal rasengan"time to go even further must add more chakra!" the sphere begins to get a little bigger and its about the size of my head the oodama rasengan has been completed"now its time to test its power ill hit that boulder" i thrust the giant rasengan into the boulder and its amazing the rasengan literally explodes the boulder shattering it into a million peices and causes a small crater in the ground when i see the damage i have done i smirk and leave the training grounds for home at the Akatsuki's base
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj
Sasuke Uchiha
Student
Student
Sasuke Uchiha

Exp. : 11283

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
oodama rasengan!! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000oodama rasengan!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
oodama rasengan!! Left_bar_bleue1500/1500oodama rasengan!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

oodama rasengan!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: oodama rasengan!!   oodama rasengan!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:27 pm

Approved /
Back to top Go down

oodama rasengan!!
Page 1 of 1