Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dragon Flame Bullet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasuke Uchiha
Student
Student
Sasuke Uchiha

Exp. : 11283

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Dragon Flame Bullet Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Dragon Flame Bullet Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
Dragon Flame Bullet Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Dragon Flame Bullet Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

Dragon Flame Bullet Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Flame Bullet   Dragon Flame Bullet Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:12 pm

(Katon: Karyuudan) - Fire Style: Dragon Flame Bullet
Type:Attack
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: A Flame projectile shaped like a dragon and much stronger then dragon flame. It can also be used with Earth Dragon Bomb to make the earth bombs lava.

Training

After i finished the Dragon Flame jutsu i started to think if there was stronger jutsu to use. I thought maybe i could make a new jutsu. But i found out it was to hard. I went to see if there was an improved version of Dragon Fire. So i went to the Jutsu library once again. I asked the librarian if there was an improved version. Luckily for there was. She immidietly handed me the scroll. She seemed in a hurry. I asked what was wrong. She said "Nothing". Then she ran right out of the room. I decided to shake that off. I started to head towards the training grounds. I noticed that everyone was looking at me strangely. They were scared. When i got to the taining grounds i found that there was tons of people there. I was about to start when everyone looked at me again. At that moment they started to leave at the same time. I started to think to myself. Maybe its this jutsu. If this jutsu is so stong that it scares people away then i must learn it. I started to open the scroll. I heard a sudden scream. I female had walked into the training grounds and left running. I ignore it as i did with the librarian. I opened the whole thing fast so that i willl not get interuppted again. It read "This jutsu originated from the Dragon Fire jutsu. It can be mixed with earth dragon bomb jutsu to make earth bombs lava. Serpent, Dragon, Hare, Tiger. I breathed air and let it out in to the air above me. Fire came out a made shape of a dragon. The dragon then started to breathe fire. Yes i mastered the jutsu.

Last edited by Sasuke Uchiha on Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Exp. : 11839

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Dragon Flame Bullet Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Dragon Flame Bullet Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
Dragon Flame Bullet Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Dragon Flame Bullet Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

Dragon Flame Bullet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Flame Bullet   Dragon Flame Bullet Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:13 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj

Dragon Flame Bullet
Page 1 of 1