Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

dragon art: dragons in arms

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Exp. : 11839

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
dragon art: dragons in arms Left_bar_bleue1000/1000dragon art: dragons in arms Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
dragon art: dragons in arms Left_bar_bleue1500/1500dragon art: dragons in arms Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

dragon art: dragons in arms Empty
PostSubject: dragon art: dragons in arms   dragon art: dragons in arms Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:48 pm

name: dragon art: dragons in arms

nature: dragon arts

description: the user will form a giant dragon coated with thick scales out of chakra and envelope them blocking them from all weapons C rank and lower ninjutsu and D rank and lower taijutsu genjutsu can still penetrate shield

im sitting at my clans training grounds beginning to learn another defensive jutsu dragon art: dragons in arms suddenly i spy 2 konoha genin and they seem to speak loudly for they say were soo gonna kill this Akatsuki ninja if we do then we'll become kage! i smirk and yall "come out young fools!" the ninjas seem scared but jump out and there shaking a bit and suddenly both of them take out 5 kunais in one hand and 5 shuriken in the other saying "..d.d.ont mess with us!" i laugh and say "what happend to your confidence? oh well time to die" the genin become scared and throw there shuriken and kunai at me as i say "dragon art: dragons in arms!" i form a large dragon coated in thick scales which curls up around me and blocks all of the kunai and shuriken when it disapears the genin are shaken with fear "i might as well put you out of your misery after all your both shakier than a cat out of a bath of cold water!..........chidori senbon "i activate chidori and throw it at the genin the senbon stab them but doesnt kill them however they fall to the floor and are paralyzed from the electricity i walk up to them both and i say "....dont worry since your both even younger than me....ill make this quick and painless" i pick up both genin and quickly and painlessley snap there necks killing them i dispose there bodies and leave my clans training grounds
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj
Sasuke Uchiha
Student
Student
Sasuke Uchiha

Exp. : 11283

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
dragon art: dragons in arms Left_bar_bleue1000/1000dragon art: dragons in arms Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
dragon art: dragons in arms Left_bar_bleue1500/1500dragon art: dragons in arms Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

dragon art: dragons in arms Empty
PostSubject: Re: dragon art: dragons in arms   dragon art: dragons in arms Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:56 pm

Approved /
Back to top Go down

dragon art: dragons in arms
Page 1 of 1