Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

taijutsu dragon art: rising dragon of the zodiac

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Exp. : 11839

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
taijutsu dragon art: rising dragon of the zodiac Left_bar_bleue1000/1000taijutsu dragon art: rising dragon of the zodiac Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
taijutsu dragon art: rising dragon of the zodiac Left_bar_bleue1500/1500taijutsu dragon art: rising dragon of the zodiac Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

taijutsu dragon art: rising dragon of the zodiac Empty
PostSubject: taijutsu dragon art: rising dragon of the zodiac   taijutsu dragon art: rising dragon of the zodiac Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:07 pm

im sitting in the training grounds after training with gigantagaia it looks like a twister hit the place but still here i am and today i decide i should begin working on some taijutsu techniques to fight in close combat i get up and say "the taijutsu dragon art: rising dragon of the zodiac technique is an A rank taijutsu specilized by ninja within the Dragonia clan the user begins to run at very high speeds towards the foe when there about 5 meters close too the foe they do a jumping kick in the air making themselves in mid air the force of the speed they ran combined with the chakra they used up in the kick forces there kicking leg to singe in flames though the fire does no harm to the user and the fire forms into a dragons head on there kicking leg both kicking and severley burning the foe at the same time its kind of like the taijutsu attack dynamic entry except there leg is enveloped in a dragons head made of flames lets give it a whirl ill use that giant boulder as my attack target" i walk up util im 15 meters away from the boulder i take a deep breath and then exhale and begin to run at high speeds towards the boulder which would give me tunnel vision if it wasnt for my drakinkyugan and eternal drakinkyugan which allows me to see things no matter how fast im running when im around 5 meters within the attack range of the boulder i do a dynamic entry style kick but a dragons head made out of flames forms around my kick and the flaming dragon head actually emits a dragons roar as i shout "rising dragon of the zodiac!!" as my foot hits the boulder the strength of the kick is amazing i literally shatter the boulder into small chunks,bits and peices as i land and turn around looking at the destrruction i have done i give off a small but quit sinister laugh as i walk away from the still decimated training grounds
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj
Shin Fuma

Shin Fuma

Exp. : 11806

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
taijutsu dragon art: rising dragon of the zodiac Left_bar_bleue2000/2000taijutsu dragon art: rising dragon of the zodiac Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Life :
taijutsu dragon art: rising dragon of the zodiac Left_bar_bleue2500/2500taijutsu dragon art: rising dragon of the zodiac Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)

taijutsu dragon art: rising dragon of the zodiac Empty
PostSubject: Re: taijutsu dragon art: rising dragon of the zodiac   taijutsu dragon art: rising dragon of the zodiac Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:01 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoanimeworld.rpg-board.net

taijutsu dragon art: rising dragon of the zodiac
Page 1 of 1