Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

eternal dragon art: spacial dragons portal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Exp. : 11839

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
eternal dragon art: spacial dragons portal Left_bar_bleue1000/1000eternal dragon art: spacial dragons portal Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
eternal dragon art: spacial dragons portal Left_bar_bleue1500/1500eternal dragon art: spacial dragons portal Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

eternal dragon art: spacial dragons portal Empty
PostSubject: eternal dragon art: spacial dragons portal   eternal dragon art: spacial dragons portal Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:03 pm

name: eternal dragons art: spacial dragons portal

description: using the eternal drakinkyugan the user will form a gigantic pentagram portal in front of them ad a gigantic demonic dragon will emerge from it however will not get out of the portal the dragon will devour anything in its mouth no matter how powerful it is and can even devour people then go back away and send everything it devoured to another dimension can only be used twice per battle

im sitting at my clans training grounds despising that a former akatsuki associate Ace Akau constantly gives me and the other members so much trouble including stealing the eye of katara uchiha giving him a mangekyo,sharingan. and hyatu eye it disgusts me that one man has been doing all this trouble to us such as sealing 3 tails into himself,transplanting an eye from sasuke and disbanding so today im going to master a technique that can devour even his oh so precious cocoon spider web that is said cant be broken unless hit with amaterasu or hyuuga moves eternal dragon art: spacial dragons portal as i get up to prepare i describe the jutsu "eternal dragon art: spacial dragons portal is a powerful technique used with the eternal drakinkyugan the user simply widens there eyes open and a giant black pentagram like portal appears in front of the user the portal opens releasing a demonic dragon of another dimension from the portal it doesnt attack however devours anything into its mouth and can even defeat Ace Akau's spider web cocoon for it doesnt need to penetrate his cocoon it simply needs to take a bite of the cocoon and suck the coocoon up into its stomach that is how this technique can defeat his so called "ultimate defense" which will aid me in his capture lets test it out" i close my eyes then open them again wide as i say "eternal dragon art: spacial dragons portal!" suddenly a large pentagram like ortal forms in mid air in front of me and a giant demonic dragon that looks out of this dimension appears from the portal with its mouth wide open "hmmm.....devour that tree" as i say so the dragon moves to the tree nd bites the tree sucking it up into his stomach as it disapears i do it one more time as it emerges again i walk in front of it and say "devour this! C3 Ohako!!" i already formed the C3 ohako and throw it at the dragon as he swallows it KATSU!!!" i detonate it its explosion is strong enough to destroy the whole sunagakure village and yet the explosion doesnt even fase the dragon he simply returns to his dimesnion and the portal disapears as i say" thats all i can do...it seems anyone who uses this jutsu can only use this jutsu twice per battle oh well thats all the times ill need hehe HUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! " i continue to laugh evily as i walk away from my clans training grounds
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj
Sasuke Uchiha
Student
Student
Sasuke Uchiha

Exp. : 11283

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
eternal dragon art: spacial dragons portal Left_bar_bleue1000/1000eternal dragon art: spacial dragons portal Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
eternal dragon art: spacial dragons portal Left_bar_bleue1500/1500eternal dragon art: spacial dragons portal Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

eternal dragon art: spacial dragons portal Empty
PostSubject: Re: eternal dragon art: spacial dragons portal   eternal dragon art: spacial dragons portal Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:05 pm

Approved /
Back to top Go down

eternal dragon art: spacial dragons portal
Page 1 of 1