Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

eternal dragon art: dark dragon shield

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Exp. : 11839

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
eternal dragon art: dark dragon shield Left_bar_bleue1000/1000eternal dragon art: dark dragon shield Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
eternal dragon art: dark dragon shield Left_bar_bleue1500/1500eternal dragon art: dark dragon shield Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

eternal dragon art: dark dragon shield Empty
PostSubject: eternal dragon art: dark dragon shield   eternal dragon art: dark dragon shield Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:20 pm

name: eternal dragon art: dark dragon shield

nature: eternal dragon art:

description: the user uses there eternal drakinkyugan and creates a snake like dragon made from black flames one of the same dragons from dark dragon release except this dragon envelopes the user like a cocoon of black flames and blocks the user from all weapons, A rank and below ninjutsu, and S rank and below taijutsu however genjutsu can still penetrate the shield

im sitting at my clans training grounds deciding to try and master some more eternal dragon arts for it has been awhile since i practiced with my Eternal Drakinkyugan i decide to learn eternal dragon art: dark dragon shield because i dont know many defenses but suddenly i feel something is wrong i activate my eternal Drakinkyugan which allows me to see things from . 5 miles away from me and i spot a lone Takigakure ninja he doesnt seem like a genin he looks like a jounin i smirk and say "that Ace Akau...always underestimating me it will take more than one jounin to even give me a challenge" i keep me Eternal Drakinkyugan eyes activated and the ninja spots me he tries to hide but i yell "come out! i saw you heading for me 0 5 miles away with my Eternal Drakinkyugan its impossible for you to escape my eyes!" the ninja hurrily does hand signs and yells " water style: water dragon missile!" the ninja fired a giant dragon made of water at me as i closed my eyes for an instant and opened them again and said "eternal dragon art: dark dragon shield!" suddenly a giant snake like dragon made from black flames appears in front of me like the dragons i make with Forbidden dragon art: Dark Dragon Release except i only made one and instead of attacking it turns to me and wraps itself up around me like a cocoon of black flames but doesn't actualy physically touch me for it would burn me with the black flames when the water dragon missile comes into contact and hits my dark dragon shield the intense black flames literally boils the water dragon into steam when the steam disperses my dark dragon disapears and the jounin looks terrified "t..tthat was one of my strongest jutsu...how did you!" i then say "none of your jutsu....can defeat my eyes and now your dead" suddenly i appear behind the ninja and kick him to a tree before he even hits the tree i use chidori sharp spear and stab it right through him while connecting to the tree dangling him to thin air as i add more chakra and say "this was pathetic Ace must really had underestimated me" suddenly multiple blades of the same chidori sharp spear stabbed right through him and formed a cage of spears coming from out of his body when i deactivated it he fell to the floor just to the brink of death as he says "y...you bastard..." i give him an evil grin then crush his skull by stomping on his head with my foot i disposed of the body then deactivated my Eternal Drakinkyugan and left my clans training grounds
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj
Sasuke Uchiha
Student
Student
Sasuke Uchiha

Exp. : 11283

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
eternal dragon art: dark dragon shield Left_bar_bleue1000/1000eternal dragon art: dark dragon shield Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
eternal dragon art: dark dragon shield Left_bar_bleue1500/1500eternal dragon art: dark dragon shield Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

eternal dragon art: dark dragon shield Empty
PostSubject: Re: eternal dragon art: dark dragon shield   eternal dragon art: dark dragon shield Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:21 pm

Approved /
Back to top Go down

eternal dragon art: dark dragon shield
Page 1 of 1