Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DRAGON GOD TRAINING: gigantagaia: the dragon god of earth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Exp. : 11839

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
DRAGON GOD TRAINING: gigantagaia: the dragon god of earth Left_bar_bleue1000/1000DRAGON GOD TRAINING: gigantagaia: the dragon god of earth Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
DRAGON GOD TRAINING: gigantagaia: the dragon god of earth Left_bar_bleue1500/1500DRAGON GOD TRAINING: gigantagaia: the dragon god of earth Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

DRAGON GOD TRAINING: gigantagaia: the dragon god of earth Empty
PostSubject: DRAGON GOD TRAINING: gigantagaia: the dragon god of earth   DRAGON GOD TRAINING: gigantagaia: the dragon god of earth Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:55 pm

as i was sitting in the training grounds my akatsuki robe neatly folded up laying right next to me i decided to increase my strength with the power of another one of my dragon gods as i got up i revealed which one i wished to master "gigantagaia the dragon god of earth hmm.....well he is one of the more powerful of my gods so lets train together gigantagaia now if i do this right gigantagaia should emerge from the earth's crust beside me to come to my aid lets give it a try" i crouched on one knee as i was doing multiple hand signs i begin to chant "o great beast who dwells in earth come out thou and hear thy cry for our earth is in danger by thy foe some come out thou and protect thy world so come out thou from thee earthly slumber and emerge from the earth gigantagaia the dragon god of earth!!!" i place my hand on the ground the dragon god of earth gigantagaia emerges from the earths crust and is huge and stands by my side

DRAGON GOD TRAINING: gigantagaia: the dragon god of earth Rock_Dragon_by_VegasMike

gigantagaia: why must you awaken me from my sleep my lord? "i think we need some more practice please forgive me i didnt know you were asleep at the time i called for you" gigantagaia: guh oh well lets just hurry and get this over with im very tired "as you wish my giant friend ^^ whenever i call for a technique you do the one ok lets go dragon art: scale shuriken!" gigantagaia flakes off and throws some of his scales like shuriken which pummel rocks "earth guardian art: crust shield!" gigantagaia drives his claws into the ground and tears out a large peice of the earths crust from the ground and uses it as a shield "earth guardian art: gaia crusher! "gigantagaia takes one of his fists and punches it directly into the ground the collison causes a massive earthquake of earth pillar spears to emerge from the ground and run in a straight line away from me and him the spears stab through trees.rocks,boulders and mountains " earth guardian art: continental hammer! " gigantagaia clenches his fists together over his head then smash them into the ground with devastating force causing a crater of a diameter of 45 meters to hit the earth where his fists smashed " earth guardian art: earth pillars!" gigantagaia stomps the ground which releases hundreds upon hundreds of spears made of earth which fire into the sky they then fall straight downwards at fast speeds destroying the forest earth guardian art: mud slinger! "gigantagaia fires a large ball of condensed mud from its mouth it explodes on contact with the ground causing a major mud slide leveling everything in its path "thats it for today gigantagaia you may go home now gigantagaia: finally i can get some more sleep! gigantagaia then disapears from sight i grab my akatsuki robe and walk away from the training grounds
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj
Shin Fuma

Shin Fuma

Exp. : 11806

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
DRAGON GOD TRAINING: gigantagaia: the dragon god of earth Left_bar_bleue2000/2000DRAGON GOD TRAINING: gigantagaia: the dragon god of earth Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Life :
DRAGON GOD TRAINING: gigantagaia: the dragon god of earth Left_bar_bleue2500/2500DRAGON GOD TRAINING: gigantagaia: the dragon god of earth Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)

DRAGON GOD TRAINING: gigantagaia: the dragon god of earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRAGON GOD TRAINING: gigantagaia: the dragon god of earth   DRAGON GOD TRAINING: gigantagaia: the dragon god of earth Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:01 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoanimeworld.rpg-board.net

DRAGON GOD TRAINING: gigantagaia: the dragon god of earth
Page 1 of 1