Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

dragon art: scale shuriken

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Exp. : 11839

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
dragon art: scale shuriken Left_bar_bleue1000/1000dragon art: scale shuriken Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
dragon art: scale shuriken Left_bar_bleue1500/1500dragon art: scale shuriken Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

dragon art: scale shuriken Empty
PostSubject: dragon art: scale shuriken   dragon art: scale shuriken Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:26 pm

name: dragon art: scale shuriken

nature: dragon arts

description: the user forms dragon scales out of chakra and throws them like shuriken

im sitting at my clans training grounds beginning to learn a more weaker technique and one of the few projectile jutsus of my clan dragon art: scale shuriken asi get up to prepare i describe the jutsu "the dragon art: scale shuriken technique is simple but pretty strong for a C rank projectile the user will form dragon scales made from there chakra and simply throuw them like shuriken though there pretty powerful cause there twice as strong as regular shuriken and can be strengthened even further by combining hem with a wind style jutsu lets try it out" i simply focus my chakra and form several dragon scales in my hands before i throw them i say" i think im actually surpassing Deidara Senpai im an artist like himself with the detonating clay but i know other techniques unlike he did hmm.. oh well back to business" i throw the scales at some stones and trees like shuriken and they slice right through the trees however they leave large cracks in the stones where they hit i smirk and leave my clans training grounds
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj
Sasuke Uchiha
Student
Student
Sasuke Uchiha

Exp. : 11283

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
dragon art: scale shuriken Left_bar_bleue1000/1000dragon art: scale shuriken Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
dragon art: scale shuriken Left_bar_bleue1500/1500dragon art: scale shuriken Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

dragon art: scale shuriken Empty
PostSubject: Re: dragon art: scale shuriken   dragon art: scale shuriken Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:32 pm

Approved /
Back to top Go down

dragon art: scale shuriken
Page 1 of 1