Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the C2 dragon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Exp. : 11839

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
the C2 dragon Left_bar_bleue1000/1000the C2 dragon Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
the C2 dragon Left_bar_bleue1500/1500the C2 dragon Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

the C2 dragon Empty
PostSubject: the C2 dragon   the C2 dragon Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:47 pm

name: the C2 dragon

nature: earth

description: the user will feed both of the mouths on their palms clay and will clap there hands together and form a large wad of clay which will mold into a giant dragon when activated it grows 10 times its figures size and has a sectioned tail and can also fly by doing a hand sign the dragon will absorb a tail section to either create exploding clay land mines,or homing missile dragon bombs the more sections absorbed the stronger the missiles become once out of sections the dragon cant utilize any more explosive powers except becoming an explosive itself

im sitting at the training grounds excited that i have no been promoted as the leader of the Akatsuki now that i have become leader i thought i should start training some more and become much stronger today im going to learn to create one of the most powerful and magnificent artworks also deidara senpai's favorite peice of art the C2 dragon as i get up to prepare myself i describe how to use the jutsu "One of Deidara's specialties, that requires the use of both of his palm mouths, creating a large dragon. The dragon itself is capable of flight and while Deidara is safely on its back, the dragon can spit out smaller clay figures that attack the opponent like guided missiles.

A guided clay "missile"These independent missile-like creatures take the form of a greatly reduced version of the larger dragon that created them, however, despite this decrease in size they are still relatively larger than a normal person. Each is capable of tracking their intended target and producing a significant explosion proportional to size upon contact but as they emerge, they consume a substantial amount of clay from the original dragon, initially extracting it from the creature's tail. This ultimately limits the number that each C2 "Dragon" is capable of creating, before clay must be sacrificed from more vital areas, such as the body or wings.

Clay "mines"The dragon can also produce clay mines at the expense of clay, that take the form of small spherical creatures, which can be subsequently manipulated to force opponents to fight in a limited space. This is achieved through the use of Tobi's Earth Release: Hiding Like a Mole Technique, to hide a large amount of these mines underground, without the opponents' knowledge to their exact location. When this tatic is combined with the previously mentioned missiles, it can confine the enemies' movements to such an extent, that they are forced to suffer an explosion i shall make this my favorite work of art as well now lets begin" i take out a medium sized wad of clay and put it in one hand and clap my hands together both of the mouths on my palm begin to chew the clay and knead it with my chakra at the same time i am spueezing and molding the clay and when i am finished it looks like a small figuring of a dragon i drop it on the floor and do a handsign and a large cloud of white smoke flies out when it disperses the dragon is ten times the size when it was a figuring and is able to move i jump on its back and i do a hand sign and one section of its tail is absorbed and its move enlargens then expels a large amount of spherical creatures which fall to the ground as me and the dragon take flight "the land mines have been set lets test out the blasting power of these mines" i throw a dragon star shuriken at one of the land mines which causes a large explosion causing a chain reaction causing every other mine to explode creating a mass scale explosion as i smirk from the power i still seem disapointed "this is perfect for power but i need to find a way to hide the mines under the ground maybe next time i should learn earth style: hiding like a mole technique and make a kage bunshin hide em they would be more effective oh well now its time for the missiles" i do a hand sign and another section of its tail is absorbed when it opens its mouth a smaller version of the dragon itself is fired from its mouth when it is circling around a tree i do a hand sign" KATSU!!" the dragon explodes creating a large explosion decimating the tree " now im finished time for my favorite masterpeice to become art as well" i hop off the dragon landing saftley as i turn to it and do another hand sign " KATSU!" the dragon explodes causing a massive explosion as i smirk and leave my clans training grounds
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj
Sasuke Uchiha
Student
Student
Sasuke Uchiha

Exp. : 11283

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
the C2 dragon Left_bar_bleue1000/1000the C2 dragon Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
the C2 dragon Left_bar_bleue1500/1500the C2 dragon Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

the C2 dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: the C2 dragon   the C2 dragon Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:04 pm

Approved /
Back to top Go down

the C2 dragon
Page 1 of 1