Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

eternal dragon art perfect genjutsu: Shirinami's flight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Exp. : 11839

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
eternal dragon art perfect genjutsu: Shirinami's flight Left_bar_bleue1000/1000eternal dragon art perfect genjutsu: Shirinami's flight Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
eternal dragon art perfect genjutsu: Shirinami's flight Left_bar_bleue1500/1500eternal dragon art perfect genjutsu: Shirinami's flight Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

eternal dragon art perfect genjutsu: Shirinami's flight Empty
PostSubject: eternal dragon art perfect genjutsu: Shirinami's flight   eternal dragon art perfect genjutsu: Shirinami's flight Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:56 am

name: eternal dragon art forbidden genjutsu: Shirnami's flight

description: the user casts a genjutsu on the foe from eye contact with there Eternal Drakinkyugan which casts a genjutsu of the foe laying down on a dragon created of burning blue flames and are tied up to the blue flame dragon by chains made of blue flames which flys them to outer space while being burned to death by the flames there suffocating in space and when they look at the moon they see the Eternal Drakinkyugan and return to the real world this genjutsu is said to be as strong or even a bit stronger than the Uchiha's tsukuyomi this genjutsu is casted by the users left Eternal Drakinkyugan eye the same as Drakin's nightmare is casted by the users left Drakinkyugan eye

im sitting at my clans training grounds beginning to master the strongest genjutsu my clan has....so far called eternal dragon art perfect genjutsu: Shirinam'is flight as i get up and activate my Eternal Drakinkyugan i describe the jutsu "the eternal dragon art perfect genjutsu: Shirinami's flight is said to be one of the most powerful ocular genjutsus ever known of in the world and can only be used when possesing the Eternal Drakinkyugan the user does the same with dragon art: Drakin's nightmare except with Eternal Drakinkyugan activated and gives the foe eye contact just taking a glance at there eyes casts the genjutsu on them and takes them to a bizzare world on earth where the sky is golden yellow as the ground is dark brown suddenly there laying on the back of a dragon made by the blue flames called Shirinami when they try to jump off of the burning dragon there immediatley chained up to the dragon by chains also made by the same blue flames while being slowly and painfully burnt to dust by the severe flames the dragon takes them into outer space and not only burn to death but suffocate to death however they then take a small glance at the moon and what they see is the Eternal Drakinkyugan eye and they suddenly reapear in the real world still looking at my Eternal Drakinkyugan lets test it out good thing i already captured a konoha jounin who was spying on me before i came here now i dont have to find any guinea pigs for my jutsu" i walk to a tree and there is a konoha jounin tied up to a tree "hello there" "what do you want with me!!?" "nothing just to test out my new power....Shirnami's flight!" i quickly gaze my Eternal Drakinkyugan eyes into his and he is suddenly sent to another earth the sky is golden yellow rather than blue and the earth is nothing but brown and suddenly the jounin realizes hes riding on the back of a dragon made by the blue flames of Shirinami there burning him severley and he tries to get off by jumping but is then tied up to the dragon by chains made from the same blue flames he is screaming in pain from the flames as the dragon sends him to outer space as he loses all of his breath and is slowly suffocating he is still in pain from the blue flames but cannot scream of agony due to no oxygen in the air he then looks at the moon and see's my left Eternal Drakinkyugan eye and he suddenly re appears into the real world still looking into my eyes as he is trembling while still being tied up to the tree and sweating heavily he then passes out "heh....i guess it worked oh well" i snap the jounins neck killing him as i leave my clans training grounds and my eyes turning back to normal
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj
Sasuke Uchiha
Student
Student
Sasuke Uchiha

Exp. : 11283

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
eternal dragon art perfect genjutsu: Shirinami's flight Left_bar_bleue1000/1000eternal dragon art perfect genjutsu: Shirinami's flight Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
eternal dragon art perfect genjutsu: Shirinami's flight Left_bar_bleue1500/1500eternal dragon art perfect genjutsu: Shirinami's flight Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

eternal dragon art perfect genjutsu: Shirinami's flight Empty
PostSubject: Re: eternal dragon art perfect genjutsu: Shirinami's flight   eternal dragon art perfect genjutsu: Shirinami's flight Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:26 pm

approved /
Back to top Go down

eternal dragon art perfect genjutsu: Shirinami's flight
Page 1 of 1