Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flapping Chidori W.I.P

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sasuke Uchiha
Student
Student
Sasuke Uchiha

Exp. : 11283

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Flapping Chidori W.I.P Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Flapping Chidori W.I.P Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
Flapping Chidori W.I.P Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Flapping Chidori W.I.P Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

Flapping Chidori W.I.P Empty
PostSubject: Flapping Chidori W.I.P   Flapping Chidori W.I.P Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:37 am

Name Flapping Chidori (羽撃く千鳥, Habataku Chidori; Flapping One Thousand Birds), Also known as Dark Chidori

Type: Offensive

Range: Short range (0-5m)

Users: Sasuke Uchiha

Description: Using the power of the Cursed Seal of Heaven, Sasuke forces the use of a third Chidori. While Kakashi Hatake taught Sasuke that the Chidori was a blade that protects the bonds he made to his comrades, Sasuke warps it into a blade that severs them. The Chidori instead glows black and instead of giving off the sound of birds chirping which the Chidori was known for, the Flapping Chidori gives off the sound of many birds taking flight. While it is unranked, it appears to be many times stronger than a standard Chidori and maybe more powerful than the Lightning Blade.

Training:
Back to top Go down

Flapping Chidori W.I.P
Page 1 of 1