Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CHIDORI NAGASHI!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Exp. : 11839

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
CHIDORI NAGASHI!! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000CHIDORI NAGASHI!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
CHIDORI NAGASHI!! Left_bar_bleue1500/1500CHIDORI NAGASHI!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

CHIDORI NAGASHI!! Empty
PostSubject: CHIDORI NAGASHI!!   CHIDORI NAGASHI!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:49 pm

name: chidori nagashi (chidori stream)

nature: lightning

description: instead of there hand the user runs the chidori through there entire body making a small electric field around them or they could run the chidori nagashi through there hand and place it on a hard surface such as a floor or rock and run the chidori stream through the surface towards the opponent

i am sitting at the training ground deciding to constantly take my abilities with the chidori to a much further level starting off with the most basic of the other forms of the chidori besides the chidori itself chidori nagashi or the chidori stream as i get up and begin to stroll along the training grounds i say " chidori nagashi is where you run chidori through your whole body to make a electric field around you shocking anyone near you though they wont prove fatal for running electricity through your body at such low frequencies will only damage them i can also run the chidori stream through my hand and touch a hard surface with my hand sending the stream as a electric stream towards the opponent lets start off with the electric field around my body " i begin to channel lightning chakra through my body" CHIDORI NAGASHI!!! " a large electric field of blueish white lightning runs around my whole body it doesnt hurt me though for it is being used with my own chakra " now lets try the elcetric current stream" i focus the chidori stream into my right hand and place it onto the floor in front of me "chidori nagashi!" a long stream of flowing electric currents expels from my hand across the floor like a current and volts into a rock burning it from the elctricity as i smirk and walk home away from the training grounds
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj
Shin Fuma

Shin Fuma

Exp. : 11806

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
CHIDORI NAGASHI!! Left_bar_bleue2000/2000CHIDORI NAGASHI!! Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Life :
CHIDORI NAGASHI!! Left_bar_bleue2500/2500CHIDORI NAGASHI!! Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)

CHIDORI NAGASHI!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHIDORI NAGASHI!!   CHIDORI NAGASHI!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:53 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoanimeworld.rpg-board.net

CHIDORI NAGASHI!!
Page 1 of 1