Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CHIDORI!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Exp. : 11839

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
CHIDORI!!! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000CHIDORI!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
CHIDORI!!! Left_bar_bleue1500/1500CHIDORI!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

CHIDORI!!! Empty
PostSubject: CHIDORI!!!   CHIDORI!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:41 pm

name: chidori
nature: lightning
description: the user will run lightning chakra in there hand and use it to peirce the foe like a lightning blade

im sitting at the trainning grounds impressed with my progress with my powers of the dragonia clan however i am still sort of furious most of the jutsus and powers i know are from the dragonia clan i dont need to rely on the dragonia clan 24/7 so i decide to learn more jutsus that anyone can learn today ii want to learn one of the stronger lightning style attacks the chidori which was used by sasuke uchiha and upgraded to the raikiri or lightnign blade by kakashi hatake there are also many forms of the chidori but i just want to learn the standard form first as i get up i explain what to do for the chidori "the chidori is used by the user running large amounts of lightning chakra through there dominant hand slowly there hand will glisten with a bright white light and static charges of electricity will run through there hand sooner or later there hand will be completley enveloped by bolts of white lightning due to the high frequency vibrations of the technique the users hand can becoome as sharp as any blade and can peirce through a foe while stackikly charging them with the electricity making them immobile lets get started" i grab my right hans (dmonant hands) wrist with my weaker hand my left hand and put my hand below my stomach as i look down at my hand while pumping lightning chakra through my hand my hand begins to shock from large volts of electricity and my hand is completley enveloped in a surge of white lightning "well this was alot faster to master than it was explaining it now lets go test it out) i run with extreme speeds towards a rock if i only had normal eyes i would see a tunnel vision from my speed however thanks to my drakinkyugan and eternal drakinkyugan i can see things in slwo motion so i know where im going as im up to the boulder i pull my hand back and yell "CHIDORI!" and stab my electrified hand through the entire boulder with the tip of my hand poking through the other side when i disengage my chidori the boulder turns to rubble as im impressed with my progress and leave the training grounds
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj
Sasuke Uchiha
Student
Student
Sasuke Uchiha

Exp. : 11283

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
CHIDORI!!! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000CHIDORI!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
CHIDORI!!! Left_bar_bleue1500/1500CHIDORI!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

CHIDORI!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHIDORI!!!   CHIDORI!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:09 pm

Approved /
Back to top Go down

CHIDORI!!!
Page 1 of 1