Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CHIDORI SENBON!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Exp. : 11839

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
CHIDORI SENBON!!! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000CHIDORI SENBON!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
CHIDORI SENBON!!! Left_bar_bleue1500/1500CHIDORI SENBON!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

CHIDORI SENBON!!! Empty
PostSubject: CHIDORI SENBON!!!   CHIDORI SENBON!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:44 am

name: chidori senbon

nature: lightning

description: after forming chidori the user will fire senbon from there hand made from the naturalelectric energy released from the chidori

i am sitting at the training grounds wishing yet again to further increase my powers with the chidori i learned the normal close range chidori and chidori nagashi which is from close range to mid range today i want to learn a mid to long range jutsu so i am going to learn the chidori senbon technique as i get up and walk towards a boulder i describe the jutsu " the chidori senbon is another variation of the chidori they activate the chidori in there hand and simply swipe there hand in the air which causes your electrified hand to fire hundreds of thousands of senbon formed of the chidori's electricity to stab and shock the foe so lets give this thing a whirl"i stop to where im around 5 meters close to a boulder and activate the chidori and put my hand with the chidori on my other shoulder and swiftly swipe my hand into the air firing thousands of senbon made from the chidori they give off a natural whitish blue color with electricity running through them when they hit the boulder they act like normal senbon and pierce into it and strangley enough even though the senbon are only made from lightning they still reatain there shape and are still stuck in the boulder but i deactivated my chidori senbon's jutsu and the chidori senbon in the boulder dispersed as i am happy with my progress and leave the training grounds
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj
Shin Fuma

Shin Fuma

Exp. : 11806

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
CHIDORI SENBON!!! Left_bar_bleue2000/2000CHIDORI SENBON!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Life :
CHIDORI SENBON!!! Left_bar_bleue2500/2500CHIDORI SENBON!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)

CHIDORI SENBON!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHIDORI SENBON!!!   CHIDORI SENBON!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:52 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoanimeworld.rpg-board.net

CHIDORI SENBON!!!
Page 1 of 1