Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Attack of Ookami

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ookami
Student
Student
Ookami

Exp. : 10370

Attack of Ookami Empty
PostSubject: Attack of Ookami   Attack of Ookami Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:05 pm

I walk towards this clouded and Water Village. I reach Gates of some Sort and "ROAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!" I swipe the Guard towers like a knife through Butter "ROAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I look at a Mansion Like structure at the Back of the Village. I break in the gates and start to walk towards it.

I open my mouth and start to bring Chakra together. after the Chakra Is all together It Turns Dark Blue. I open my mouth and swallow the Chakra Ball. I then Open my mouth Again and shoot a white Stream into the Village. "ROAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Ace Akau
Student
Student

Exp. : 10426

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Attack of Ookami Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Attack of Ookami Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Life :
Attack of Ookami Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Attack of Ookami Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

Attack of Ookami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack of Ookami   Attack of Ookami Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:22 pm

A clone of Ace would appear "My catch" it would say as it would stand their blankly
Back to top Go down
Ookami
Student
Student
Ookami

Attack of Ookami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack of Ookami   Attack of Ookami Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:40 pm

@ Akatsuki Shibuki wrote:
A clone of Ace would appear "My catch" it would say as it would stand their blankly

get away from me your not the man im looking for....the one im looking for is an old rival of mine Chinkuko now leave this place at once! before i kill you to find him! 16 tails menacing ball!

Ookami forms a large blue ball of chakra near his mouth with blue electricity running through it he then fires it as a humongous beam of blue elctricity about twice Ookami's size aiming to decimate Ace

"i must fnd Chinkuko i have a score to settle with him!!
Back to top Go down
Chinkuko
Raikage
Raikage
Chinkuko

Exp. : 20221

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :
Attack of Ookami Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Attack of Ookami Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

Attack of Ookami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack of Ookami   Attack of Ookami Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:52 pm

I form beside Ace

"Ace get out of here! This is my Fight!"

I pull out My Lightning Gauntlet and attach it to my arm "Get ready Ookami, because I will finally seal you inside me!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dapimpinm3talmaniac
Ookami
Student
Student
Ookami

Attack of Ookami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack of Ookami   Attack of Ookami Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:57 pm

huh!!?

my lightning menacing ball is absorbed into the gauntlet

"i only know one man whos gauntlet can absorb a lightning jutsu....chinkuko!!! grahhhhhhh!!! time for your death!!!

kebari senbon!!!

some of the hairs all over Ookami's body harden into thin metal quills and fire at Ace and Chinkuko aiming to kill them

"anyone with fur or very spiky hair can use kebari senbon!!!"
Back to top Go down
Chinkuko
Raikage
Raikage
Chinkuko

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :
Attack of Ookami Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Attack of Ookami Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

Attack of Ookami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack of Ookami   Attack of Ookami Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:15 pm

I see the sharp fur needls coming towards me

'Secret Style!' The hair in my pony-tail starts to harden and grow longer. I aim my hair at the attack and block the needles from touching me. "Come on Ookami, I know you can do better then that!"

I form hand seals and enter Sage Mode "I made 4 clones at Mount Ookami." I jump into the air 'Sage Art- Sand Dust!' I start to blow up Sand to cover the area and make the 16 tails lost.

I then form hand seals again. 'Fire Style: Flame Wheel!' I open my mouth and start to shoot fire out in front of me. It starts to spin quickly and I push the flame towards the 16 tails

I then form my earth handseals 'Earth Style: Earth Pillers!' A giant piller forms behind the 16 tails. I then form Martial Arts stance and make a movement to bring the Piller towards me, Since it is behind the 16 tails it pushes the 16 tails towards the Giant Flame Wheel. Aiming to burn the 16 tails on Fire.
Back to top Go down
Ookami
Student
Student
Ookami

Attack of Ookami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack of Ookami   Attack of Ookami Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:36 pm

everything seems dusty but then i see a flame wheel coming towards me "fool!! lightning style: energy field!" a large circular shaped lightning field emits around Ookami and deflects the flame wheel and destroying the stones" it will take me another 5 turns to do that but i dont need 5 turns to beat you ill do that right now!! lightning style: stinger tails!" Ookami puts all 16 tails over his head and runs chakra through them and electricity runs through his giant tails he uses his tails as stringers and stings them at Chinkuko aiming to peirce him "thats not all! wind style: vacuum sphere!" Ookami forms a large ball of wind in his mouth and fires it where Chinkuko currently is aiming to destroy him or else he has to move out of the way
Back to top Go down
Chinkuko
Raikage
Raikage
Chinkuko

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

Attack of Ookami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack of Ookami   Attack of Ookami Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:44 pm

I see the tails coming towards me and I dodge eat of them easily. I then see the Wind ball coming towards me. I pull out My New Wind Katana. I slice the Wind Ball in Half and Run towards the 16 tails "Fire Style: Chung Kushi!" I shoot a Giant Fireball out of my mouth and Jump in the middle, I spread my arms and legs out and take control of the Fire. It forms Eyes and Roawrs Loudly that people 100 miles away can hear it. I then make the Fire Monster Run Towards the 16 tails

"Prepare to be mine!!"

I Swing My Fire Fist aiming to knock out the 16 tails
Back to top Go down
Chinkuko
Raikage
Raikage
Chinkuko

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

Attack of Ookami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack of Ookami   Attack of Ookami Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:42 pm

Ookami has been defeated, Moving to Historical Archives
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Attack of Ookami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack of Ookami   Attack of Ookami Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attack of Ookami
Page 1 of 1