Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Summoning: Eaurufu Ookami

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chinkuko
Raikage
Raikage
Chinkuko

Exp. : 20221

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Summoning: Eaurufu Ookami Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Summoning: Eaurufu Ookami Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Life :
Summoning: Eaurufu Ookami Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Summoning: Eaurufu Ookami Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

Summoning: Eaurufu Ookami Empty
PostSubject: Summoning: Eaurufu Ookami   Summoning: Eaurufu Ookami Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:17 pm

Summoning:Eaurufu Ookami (エアウルフ)

Summoning Rank: A

Apearence:
Air Wolf Pictures, Images and Photos

Training

After I end my training with Master Hi I summon Master Eaurufu. I cut my thumbs again and slam the ground with my palms "Summoning Jutsu!" I rise up and look next to me.

"Master Eaurufu, Long Time no see. How have you been?

I've been Good, Why have you summond me boy?"

"Training, I have already trained with Master Kaminari and Master Hi."

"You should have summond Hi and Me at the same time, Wind makes Fire More powerful." I walk towards a Tree that has a hole in the side of it. "We will try to destroy this Tree with the Power of Wind" I then Look seriously at the boy

"Will that work Master?!" I ask suprized

"Wind Is more Powerful then you think boy." I look at the Tree and Close my eyes 'Wind Style: Wind Shards!' I open my mouth and shoot shards of Frozen Wind towards the Tree. The shards hit the tree and leave Giant gashes and scratches

"WOW!!! I never knew Wind was so powerful Master!"

I form hand seals and look at the tree. I close my eyes and quickly open them. I form my mouth in a circle and start to shoot shards of Frozen Wind at the Tree, 1 even goes straight through the Tree Trunk. I look at My Master "I have a new Jutsu for Wind, It is my 1st Sage Mode Jutsu for Wind. I shall show it to you." I form hand seals and then jump high into the air 'Sage Art- Wind Style: Sand Dust!' I turn into Sage Mode and blow a Giant Gust of Wind into the dirt, a Giant storm of dust and dirt forms. I land beside My Master and say "An now I could use a Jutsu to finish off my enemys.

"And you thought Wind was a useless element. Grab a Kunai and hurry...... Ok, now I want you to focus all of your chakra into the Kunai..... good, notice the blue streams around the Kunai? That's Chakra, now Concentrate all of you Chakra into this Kunai and throw it at that tree."

I throw the Kunai and the Tree breaks into millions of peices. I open my eyes widely and say "wow! why didn't you ever tell me that Wind was such a powerful element?!"

"Because you never asked heheh.... I must be getting back to Mount Okami, new pups."

"I herd, congrats, and I will summon you more often Master"

"You do that boy, You do that...." *poofs*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dapimpinm3talmaniac

Summoning: Eaurufu Ookami
Page 1 of 1