Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Attack of the Shukaku

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shukaku
Student
Student
Shukaku

Exp. : 10906

Attack of the Shukaku Empty
PostSubject: Attack of the Shukaku   Attack of the Shukaku Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:56 pm

The time has come , no one has become my host i will destroy this village .
Can anyone stand up to me , or is it that I'm to powerful for this human Race .

"I'm finally out!! And here's someone that I want to kill right now!!"

Get ready , Dargon Person .

Demon vs Dragons

Attack of the Shukaku Shukaku
Back to top Go down
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Exp. : 11839

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Attack of the Shukaku Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Attack of the Shukaku Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
Attack of the Shukaku Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Attack of the Shukaku Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Shukaku   Attack of the Shukaku Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:59 pm

a young man wearing the akatsuki's robe bows to the giant demon with a faint smile

" ^^ hello shukaku....you look magnificent and forgive me...bt me and shin senpai need you for capture"

his emotions and air around himchange into a demonic like aura

NO COME AT ME I WISH TO BE AMUZED! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!1
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj
Shin Fuma

Shin Fuma

Exp. : 11806

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Attack of the Shukaku Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Attack of the Shukaku Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Life :
Attack of the Shukaku Left_bar_bleue2500/2500Attack of the Shukaku Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Shukaku   Attack of the Shukaku Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:05 pm

Allow me to stay , Away from this battle , this should be fun .

~Dj take care ill be waiting for you in the hide outs ~

"The Image is vanish that was a Virtual clone"
Back to top Go down
https://narutoanimeworld.rpg-board.net
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Attack of the Shukaku Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Attack of the Shukaku Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
Attack of the Shukaku Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Attack of the Shukaku Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Shukaku   Attack of the Shukaku Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:07 pm

MUAHAHAHAHA!!!! BRING IT ON SHUKAKU!! IM WAITING!
Back to top Go down
Shukaku
Student
Student
Shukaku

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Shukaku   Attack of the Shukaku Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:11 pm

"What does pain feel like?"
"I would love only myself and fight for only myself. If all other people exist to magnify that love, then there is no more a splendid universe than this one."
In order to exist you need a purpose, to exist for no reason is the same as being dead."
"You have the same eyes as I do...the eyes, filled with hatred and death, that long for strength...just like mine...your eyes tell me how badly you wish to kill the one who put you through the hell called loneliness
"I finally understand... I'm alone. I won't believe in anyone, or love anyone. I'm alone."
"The corpse's bitter crimson tears flow and mingle with the endless sand, filling the chaos within me - and making me stronger."

Wind Release: Drilling Air Bullet , To use this technique, Shukaku will first take a deep breath, and then pound its stomach to apply external pressure, the power of which it uses to shoot a highly compressed air ball from its mouth. The expelled air ball is mighty enough to hollow out the ground, and level an entire forest. Because of the large quantity of chakra kneaded into it, it explodes the moment it reaches its target, dealing an enormous amount of damage.

"I shall kill you. I will not cease to exist."

Back to top Go down
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Shukaku   Attack of the Shukaku Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:15 pm

MUAHAHAHAHA NOW THIS IS WHAT I CALL A FIGHT!!! BUT WIND ATTACKS ARE NOT GOOD WITH FIRE USERS!!! i quickly slice my finger while forming a ball of chakra in my other hand like rasengan i quickly pour my blood in the sphere it mixes the blood turning from blue to reddish black within the orb are 10 eyes

FORBIDDEN DRAGON ART: DARK DRAGON RELEASE!!

the orb explodes into 5 giant snake like dragons made out of black flames i order them to hit the orb directly fuuton is vulnerable to katon they overpower the demons drilling wind bullet and strengthen themselves and continue to dash towards shukaku aiming to hit and burn him to bits only i can order the flames of my dark dragons to extinguish as the dragons aims towards shukaku i take out my shadow glaive just to be on guard

(chakra used: forbidden dragon art: dark dragon release=95 950-95=855/950

Last edited by dragoon master dj on Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shukaku
Student
Student
Shukaku

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Shukaku   Attack of the Shukaku Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:28 pm

!Sand can take out any fire , Have you ever heard of that Joke!

Quicksand in the Style of a Waterfall
This jutsu sends a massive amount of sand towards an opponent in the form of a wave, covering and "drowning" them in an ocean of sand. In addition to the wave effect of the jutsu, Shukaku can control the sand, allowing him to attack his opponent while they attempt to outrun the wave.

That should put the flames away .... They are cover in feets of Sand.

Sand Waterfall Funeral

After wrapping an opponent with sand, Shukaku will cause the sand to implode and crush whatever is within it. According to Shukaki , when used to kill a person, the death is so quick that there isn't even time for the victim to feel any pain. The pressure also produces a sizable fountain of blood. Shukaku can control the pressure used in the attack, which allows him to either break bones or completely liquefy an opponent.

Back to top Go down
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Shukaku   Attack of the Shukaku Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:40 pm

!? my flames! bastard! grr.....i have no choice! if i dont call him forth i will die! before your sand reaches me i crouch and chant

"o great beast who balances earth come out thou and smight thy foe for this creature is a threat to nature he must be captured to balance earth so come out thou from your sancturary in the sky gravumeiryu the dragon god of gravity!

i place my hand on the ground and gravumeiryu quickly appears before me in front of me to block your sand from me as i quickly jump on his head so the sand doesnt reach me

smash this sand into the ground gravu!

gravu: graviton spell: baber gravidon!!

gravumeiyu points his hand towards the sand wave then a few seconds later when its about to hit me and him a large 40 meter long and 40 meter wide area where the sand wave is at is pressured by gravity 3 times stronger than earth forcing your sand to plummit to the ground

NOW YOUR OPEN ONE TAILS! ATTACK GRAVU!

gravu: GRAVITON SPELL: DIOGA GRAVIDON!!

gravumeiryu fires a gigantic orb of electrified black and purple gravity at shukaku it is as large as shukaku himself it attempts to bunt into and decimate the shukaku though it will not kill him

(chakra used: gravumeiryuu the dragon god of gravity=100 100=855=755/950 NOTE: I DO NOT USE UP CHAKRA WHEN USING GRAVITON SPELLS AND OTHER TECHNIQUES FROM DRAGON GODS FOR THERE THE ONES WHO USE THE TECHNIQUES I DONT
Back to top Go down
Shukaku
Student
Student
Shukaku

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Shukaku   Attack of the Shukaku Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:03 pm

Sky Sand Protective Wall
This air defense technique creates a giant shield of sand that is suspended in mid-air by raising a great amount of sand from the ground. By gathering the best possible mineral-rich sand, the hardness of the shield is considered to be very high. Furthermore, the sand has its defensive strength raised by flowing chakra through it. It strong enough to defend and entire village , this defense should be enough for your jutsu , this wall is as big as sungakure.

"The corpse's bitter crimson tears flow and mingle with the endless sand, filling the chaos within me - and making me stronger."
"I am a relic they want to get rid of, so why do I exist and live?

Successive Shots: Sand Drizzle

A more powerful version of Shukaki Sand Drizzle. Shukaku creates dozens of sand bullets that he uses to shower the enemy.

"I finally understand... I'm alone. I won't believe in anyone, or love anyone. I'm alone."

Sand Binding Prison

A capturing ninjutsu that is characteristic to Shukaki . Using ordinary sand, a perfectly airtight space is created, in which the enemy is captured. An enormous quantity of sand completely envelops the target from every direction and capture them. The speed, hardness, and scope of the sand depend on the amount of chakra poured into it. Shukai can fine-tune the sand's properties to the target's size and characteristics. No matter if the target is on the ground or flying in the air, it is almost impossible to escape from this technique. However, even if someone successfully escapes from it, Shukaku can easily use one of his offensive techniques, like the Sand Binding Coffin, to immediately attack the target.

Last edited by Shukaku on Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Shukaku   Attack of the Shukaku Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:07 pm

that sands starting to piss me off! gravumeiryu knock this sand out of our way!

grau: graviton spell: shinra tensei!

gravumeiryu activates his shinra tensei and forcefully pushes all sand matter thats coming our way misles away from us

gravu: graviton spell:.............CHIBAKU TENSEI!!!

gravu: fires a black orb of gravity at shukaku the same size as graviton spell: reis however all things including earth,trees,rocks and sand etc. attract to the orb increasing its size until it has a diameter of about 40 meters again as large as shukaku it attempts to crash into him like a gigantic meteor and knock him unconcious

in case that doesn't work ill do a counter attack! fire style: dragon palm technique!

by focusing fire chakra into my hands i form dragon heads made from fire on my hand i punch the air 5 times launching 5 firebals at shukaku as well attempting to burn him

(chakra used: fire style: dragon palm technique=65 755-65=690-950)
Back to top Go down
Shukaku
Student
Student
Shukaku

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Shukaku   Attack of the Shukaku Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:17 pm

"What good those offensive power do you , if sand is the ultimate defense , Once more "

Sky Sand Protective Wall
This air defense technique creates a giant shield of sand that is suspended in mid-air by raising a great amount of sand from the ground. By gathering the best possible mineral-rich sand, the hardness of the shield is considered to be very high. Furthermore, the sand has its defensive strength raised by flowing chakra through it. It strong enough to defend and entire village , this defense should be enough for your jutsu , this wall is as big as sungakure.

"I am a relic they want to get rid of, so why do I exist and live?

"Here is time i killed you , here and Now my ultimate attack "

Sand Waterfall Imperial Funeral + Sand Waterfall Funeral + Sand Shuriken+Sand Drizzle

A Powerful waterfall is been send toward dj while his been attack by a Tornado made of sand and been hold by the ground , While his God dragons are been Trap by Sand that will blow them up , sand is in all direction , is impossible to block .

I Will finish you ...

Wind Release: Drilling Air Bullet ( Full Power )

To use this technique, Shukaku will first take a deep breath, and then pound its stomach to apply external pressure, the power of which it uses to shoot a highly compressed air ball from its mouth. The expelled air ball is mighty enough to hollow out the ground, and level an entire forest. Because of the large quantity of chakra kneaded into it, it explodes the moment it reaches its target, dealing an enormous amount of damage.

-Gravity , Earth wont stop me -

You dead ...
Back to top Go down
Shukaku
Student
Student
Shukaku

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Shukaku   Attack of the Shukaku Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:23 pm

(Battle Theme )

Back to top Go down
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Shukaku   Attack of the Shukaku Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:33 pm

a a a....you forgot the power of my gravity effects dont you? ^^ gravu! hurry before your arms are immobile!

gravumeiryu: graviton spell: SHINRA TENSEI!!!

yet again the gravity forcefull pushes all the sand and the air bullet away from me)

TIME TO GO AT MAXIMUM POWER!

i crouch on one knee next to gravumeiryu and chant

"o great beast who dwells in earth come out thou and hear thy cry for my foe threatens the earth with his deadly sand of time so come out thou from your earthly slumder gigantagaia: the dragon god of earth!

i slap my hand on the ground and yet again another dragon god emerges before me this time he is the god of earth

time for an attack where he can block one but not all gigantagaia: go to the left! gravu go to the right ill attack from every other direction! gravu pull shukaku towards giganta as well!

gravu points his hand at shukaku then swings it to gigantagaia

gravu: graviton spell:.....BANSHO TENIN!

gravu forcefull pulss shukaku towards gigantagaia for his devastating attack

gigantagaia: earth guardian art: continental hammer!

giganta encloses his fists together over his head and while shukaku is being pulled towards him he forcefully swings his arms down where shukaku's head is at if hit shukaku will be smashed in the skull into the ground with extreme and brute force force so strong it will cause a 45 meter wide crater in the earth and knock him unconcious but to make sure he doesnt escape without a scratch i make my move and so does gravu

gravu points his head to where shukaku's head is

gravu: graviton spell:.....SHIN BABER GRAVIDON!!!!

gigantagaia uses his strongest gravity pulling spell on shukaku which will forcefully smash shukaku into the ground with gravity 4 times stronger than earths if hit which will make him immobile for my attack

i slice my finger yet again and form another orb of chakra mixing the blood with the orb

FORBIDDEN DRAGON ART: DARK DRAGON RELEASE!

my orb explodes into 5 giant snake like dragons made from black flames i order 1 to attack shukaku head on,one attack from the top,one attack from the right one to attack from the back and the other to attack below him from undergrond showing no ways of escape if hit they will incinerate him in black flames that only i can extinguish which i shall do once he passes out

its time to tame you one tail....

(chakra used: gigantagaia the dragon god of earth=100 forbidden dragon art: dark dragon release=95 100+95=195 195- 690=495/950)
Back to top Go down
Shukaku
Student
Student
Shukaku

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Shukaku   Attack of the Shukaku Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:42 pm

Anger and jealousy can no more bear to lose sight of their objects than love , Anger is a killing thing: it kills the man who angers, for each rage leaves him less than he had been before - it takes something from him. .

Why do you hate me is because of Anger in your heart..

Death is no more than passing from one room into another. But there's a difference for me, you know. Because in that other room I shall be able to see.

My death is here.

A people free to choose will always choose peace , An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind , i became blind to your power and because i only wanted peace i die .

-I Have die , for another God has been summon -

I Failed , to this world

Back to top Go down
Shin Fuma

Shin Fuma

Exp. : 11806

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Attack of the Shukaku Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Attack of the Shukaku Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Life :
Attack of the Shukaku Left_bar_bleue2500/2500Attack of the Shukaku Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Shukaku   Attack of the Shukaku Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:46 pm

Let's go dj , back to the hide-out you go and rest ill take care of the Tailed beast .

Ill need your help to seal the Tailed beast .

"Summoning jutsu : Animal Path "

Animal Path : Summoning jutsu , Giant Panda .

Giant Panda : Takes the Shukaku and takes it to the hide-out .

Back to top Go down
https://narutoanimeworld.rpg-board.net
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Shukaku   Attack of the Shukaku Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:53 pm

as shukaku passes out and falls to the ground i tell my gods to halt while i slowly but cautsiuosly walk over to the unconcious head of shukaku it looks as if im going to hurt him but i extend my head over and oet shukaku on his forhead

forgive me for being so rash shukaku i dont hate you at all and do not worry you shall not die and i shall not kill you we will just be needing you for sealing think of it as....being a pet to Akatsuki ^^ i will never hate you shukaku you are very powerful that is the only reason why Akatsuki needs you captured no hate no despised feelings just love and strength also with you you shall help us create peace....have a good sleep shukaku ^^

i turn to both of my gods and tell them

... capture the one tailed shukaku is a sucess now the final .mission i need you 2 to do for me is help me carry shukaku back to our hideout theres no way in hell ill be able to do so got it?

gigantagaia: gentfully grabs and picks up shukaku in both of his arms he looks dead because his eyes are closed and his arms legs and tail are limping but he is simply passed out

giganta: i am the strongest in physical strength so ill carry him gravu you stay with us just in case we encounter trouble along the way

as i jump on top of gravumeiryu's head i order them both to hurry back to the hideout but dont do any harm to shukaku...because we already put him through so much pain already the scene then closes as i say

well....looks like this ones another one scrathed off of our list the scene closes

SHUKAKU THE ONE TAILED TANUKI: CAPTURED
Back to top Go down
Chinkuko
Raikage
Raikage
Chinkuko

Exp. : 20221

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Shukaku   Attack of the Shukaku Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:18 pm

/Locked

Shukaku status: Sealed
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dapimpinm3talmaniac
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Shukaku   Attack of the Shukaku Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:34 pm

moving to historical archives fight has ended
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Shukaku   Attack of the Shukaku Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attack of the Shukaku
Page 1 of 1