Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Attack of the Kyuubi

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyuubi
Student
Student
Kyuubi

Exp. : 10398

Attack of the Kyuubi Empty
PostSubject: Attack of the Kyuubi   Attack of the Kyuubi Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:33 pm

"Destroy everything... Destroy everything that hurts you... Give your heart to me... I will save you from the pain..."
"You don't have what it takes to control me! You're nothing more than a mere fragment of my hatred!"
"Naruto... don't... DON'T MAKE ME ANGRY, NARUTO!!!"
"You runt, you really are weak! (Laughs) You better be grateful to me...

Let's go Attack me show me you can be my host .

"Now then... Who do you want to kill...?" Me ( Laughs )
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Hokage
Hokage
Naruto Uzumaki

Exp. : 14513

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Attack of the Kyuubi Left_bar_bleue850/850Attack of the Kyuubi Empty_bar_bleue  (850/850)
Life :
Attack of the Kyuubi Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Attack of the Kyuubi Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Kyuubi   Attack of the Kyuubi Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:36 pm

SAGE MODE! Kage bunshin no jutsu! *poof* 1000 clones.

I will not show mercy, nor will i kill you.

*the clones all attacks with rasengans in their hands.*

RASENGAN BARRAGE!
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi
Student
Student
Kyuubi

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Kyuubi   Attack of the Kyuubi Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:46 pm

"Naruto... don't... DON'T MAKE ME ANGRY, NARUTO!!!" , Nine-Tailed Fox Menacing ball , The Nine-Tails gathers a mass of raw chakra and molds it into a sphere. The sphere is then consumed and the explosion is as a concentrated ball of chakra. Naruto, when the Nine-Tails has control over his body was also able to fire the Menacing Ball. In his four-tailed form, the chakra was consumed normally and fired, which is strong enough to destroy three Rashōmon gates without losing any of its momentum. In his six-tailed form, it is simply fired the attack right away, with the blast fierce enough to devastate the already destroyed village of Konoha during Pain's invasion.

The strength of the full scale version, in which the Nine-Tails once again swallows the sphere before firing it, is still unknown as it was blocked by Killer Bee using the power of the Eight-Tailed Giant Ox, but it left the floor underneath shattered, and it was strong enough to knock Killer Bee out of the fight. Even with its chakra taken from it, the Nine-Tails was able to create the attack many times bigger than itself, though the result
wasn't seen as it ultimately dissipated when the Nine-Tails was sealed again.

This jutsu will demolish all the clones , the blast will then Move towards you .
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Hokage
Hokage
Naruto Uzumaki

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Attack of the Kyuubi Left_bar_bleue850/850Attack of the Kyuubi Empty_bar_bleue  (850/850)
Life :
Attack of the Kyuubi Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Attack of the Kyuubi Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Kyuubi   Attack of the Kyuubi Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:52 pm

Kage bunshin no jutsu *poof* two clones appears.

the clones makes a fuuton rasengan in my left and right hand.

the ball comes straight at me then i hit it back with my left hand rasengan, the menacing ball is stronger then before i hit it with my right hand i say: you kill for fun, you destroy for fun. i do it for love and peace! RASENGAN!
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi
Student
Student
Kyuubi

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Kyuubi   Attack of the Kyuubi Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:59 am

"... I never thought that you are able to suppress my power!... This may be our last meeting, but I warn you... Don't Try ... to Kill me ... You will only... end up... regretting it..."
"Destroy everything... Destroy everything that hurts you... Give your heart to me... I will save you from the pain..."

Sonic Roar , The Nine-Tailed Demon Fox, uses its massive chakra reserve to turn a simple roar into a powerful force of pressure and destruction.

You can't use Wind Rasengan more than Two time unless your able to use Senjutsu , the limit would be three time , Meaning you can use The Wind Rasenagn 9 Times .

Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Hokage
Hokage
Naruto Uzumaki

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Kyuubi   Attack of the Kyuubi Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:11 am

SHIT the village!

Summoning jutsu: Giant toad

*poof* gamabunta appears.

Me: Gamabunta, i need you to take the hit or else the whole village will be crushed to bits.

Gamabunta: *jumps in front of the kyuubi´s mouth* wah! gets blasted and falls onto the ground.

Me: my sage mode is gone, ( good thing i had stores two of my clones at mount myoboku.) Toad scroll: reverse summon. *one of the clones appears* i hit the clone making it disappear, i regain my sage mode.

Me:you, ... i...have no choice. Fuuton: Rasen shuriken! *jumps up aiming for the kyuubi´s head.*
Back to top Go down
Chinkuko
Raikage
Raikage
Chinkuko

Exp. : 20221

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :
Attack of the Kyuubi Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Attack of the Kyuubi Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Kyuubi   Attack of the Kyuubi Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:16 am

*miles away in a tree watching from a branch* hmmm... this is very.... interesting." i then start to chuckle "this benefits neither of them, only me" i smile and poof to move in closer
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dapimpinm3talmaniac
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Exp. : 11839

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Attack of the Kyuubi Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Attack of the Kyuubi Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Kyuubi   Attack of the Kyuubi Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:25 pm

a hazy black shadowy figure of Dj Dragonia appears next to Chinkuko the only part of him visible and not black is his drakinkyugan eyes it appears to be a simple hologram that Akatsuki uses

"Chinkuko there is no need for you to lie in wait for either of there defeat Shin has ordered all of us not to interfere with this fight completley and only move once he orders us to.......and i dont think you would want to be negating his orders.. return to the hideout immediatley in the meantime i shall send you on a mission since no other bijuus have been spotted yet
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj
Chinkuko
Raikage
Raikage
Chinkuko

Exp. : 20221

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :
Attack of the Kyuubi Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Attack of the Kyuubi Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Kyuubi   Attack of the Kyuubi Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:10 pm

"hmmm.... fine as you wish." I rise from my seat before i move in closer and stare at the darkness were Dj is "lets go" i then poof away to a road and begin to walk towards the hideout
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dapimpinm3talmaniac
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Exp. : 11839

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Attack of the Kyuubi Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Attack of the Kyuubi Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Kyuubi   Attack of the Kyuubi Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:29 am

good ill meet you at the hideout

the shadowy figure suddenly dispears from nowehere
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Kyuubi   Attack of the Kyuubi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attack of the Kyuubi
Page 1 of 1