Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

kiusi clan {w.i.p}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zuko kiusi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Exp. : 10622

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
kiusi clan {w.i.p} Left_bar_bleue150/150kiusi clan {w.i.p} Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Life :
kiusi clan {w.i.p} Left_bar_bleue200/200kiusi clan {w.i.p} Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

kiusi clan {w.i.p} Empty
PostSubject: kiusi clan {w.i.p}   kiusi clan {w.i.p} Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 10:36 pm

[kiusi clan.]

History
crows with dark powers made a human named shino kiusi.shino cloud do dark jutsu with the powers he got fromthe crows.one day a village of ninja cameto kill shino and the crows because they thoght that with his dark powers he cloud kill them all.when the villgers started to attack shino but they were to scared so they went after the crows.When the villagers attacked and killed the crow shino got made and something happened to his eyes.he cloud feel power in them.Shino called the eye crowyugan.that after he gained the eye he killed all of the villagers and made his clan the kiusi clan

Founding |

shino kisui founed the clan we he gained the crowyugan.he sittled into the konoha village and started to bliud his clan.

Abilities |
eye abilities

Spoiler:

the first stage of the crowyugan.it lets you read chakra and what move or jutsu your oppnent is going to do.you must fight 8 people andd win to unlock this eye u can also see in the dark or spreed darkness from your eyes so you can fight enemy

Spoiler:

the secound stage of the crowyugan.it lets you se the chakra points of the enemy.and lets you dcontrol one element of the clan.and caan do a dark release jutsu from the clan.must kill 8 people

Spoiler:

the thrid stage of crowyugan.it lets theopponet freeze the oponet in there tracks.it can also stop time so they can kill there enemy's.lets them use the kiusi clan 2nd most powerful genjutsu.must kill family oor close clan
lets the user.you can copy the opponets jutsu and use them for your own.

Spoiler:

fourth and last eyes level.lets the user use all three clan elements.the eye lets the user use th eclans most powerfull genjutsu and you can use the yellow flams which never burn out unless you have the crowyugan and you can use the eye to burn it out.the ete lets the user move at light speed so noone can see them.can use all the elements of the clan create your own jutsu.can make a ball of darkness that can be used for one on one fight

Kekkei Genkai |
crowyugan.was created from shino a person made from crow.One day villagers came to kill him because he had dark powers that cloud destroy them.when the villagers attacked the crows and killed them this eye was unlocked and called the crowyugan.

Clan Members |

• [Member here.] zuko kiusi
  • [Member here.]
  • [More can be added.]

Clan Jutsu |

dark release:dark ball jutsu(uses the foruth crowyugan level.user can creat a dark ball that can be used for one on one battle)

dark release:obsorbing jutsu(uses any crowyugan level.user can.a marks are ut on the iser hand and when they touch an oppenet they can obsorb there chakra)

dark release:dark suffering(uses third level crowyugan.user ut opponet into a genjutsu were opponet is in a dark space with no air.)

dark release:dark tournado(anyone in clan can use it even without crowyugan activated.user spins there hands and a twister of dark chakra comes out obsorbing any chakra it incounters)
dark release:dark weapon(can use it without crowyugan activated.user can take shadows and turn them into weapons.)

dark release:yellow etrnel flames(need last level crowyugan activated.user makes a yellow flame that can't e burnt out unless u have crowyugan.)

dark release:darkness spred(needs 4 level crowyugan.user makes darkness come from eyes and spreed alacross the land.the only people who can see in the darknes is the crowyugan user and the people the crowyugan user wants to see)

earth release:earth spike jutsu(no crowyugan needed.the user can take rock or tres and turn them into deadly pikes)

light release:lighting dragon(no crowyugan needed.user takes lighting and creates a dargon)

dark release:dark wings(no crowyugan needed.user can takes dark chakra and make then into large dark wings which can fly 50meeters in the air and fly 70miles per hour)

(Text Here)

Clan Elements |
lighting,earth,darkness

Last edited by zuko kiusi on Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Exp. : 11839

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
kiusi clan {w.i.p} Left_bar_bleue1000/1000kiusi clan {w.i.p} Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
kiusi clan {w.i.p} Left_bar_bleue1500/1500kiusi clan {w.i.p} Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

kiusi clan {w.i.p} Empty
PostSubject: Re: kiusi clan {w.i.p}   kiusi clan {w.i.p} Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:49 pm

please edit the eye for your fourth activation that image is the Juubi's eye only the Juubi posseses it also edit some of your jutsus its GM to have jutsus where your foe cannot escape like the dark ball etc.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Exp. : 11839

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
kiusi clan {w.i.p} Left_bar_bleue1000/1000kiusi clan {w.i.p} Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
kiusi clan {w.i.p} Left_bar_bleue1500/1500kiusi clan {w.i.p} Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

kiusi clan {w.i.p} Empty
PostSubject: Re: kiusi clan {w.i.p}   kiusi clan {w.i.p} Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:00 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj
Sponsored content

kiusi clan {w.i.p} Empty
PostSubject: Re: kiusi clan {w.i.p}   kiusi clan {w.i.p} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kiusi clan {w.i.p}
Page 1 of 1