Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

zuko kiusi {w.i.p}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zuko kiusi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Exp. : 10622

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
zuko kiusi {w.i.p} Left_bar_bleue150/150zuko kiusi {w.i.p} Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Life :
zuko kiusi {w.i.p} Left_bar_bleue200/200zuko kiusi {w.i.p} Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

zuko kiusi {w.i.p} Empty
PostSubject: zuko kiusi {w.i.p}   zuko kiusi {w.i.p} Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 6:59 pm

center]The Real Life Ninja World.
This is where it all starts....
Place Character's Name here.
[*IMG]Please put your character's image/picture here.][*/IMG]

I amzuko kiusi I am "year 7 monthsI have been role playing for [Put year/month.] I will be ACTIVE.And I think nw. Admin/i]Is Really cool![i][/center]

Name | zuko kiusi
Birthdate |october,22 1994
Gender |male
Age |14
Height |6'0
Weight |125
Blood Type | B
Kekkei Genkai | crowuyagan
Occupation |none
Affiliation | Ataksuki
Team | none ataksuki

Ninja ID:
Academy Grad.Age:4
Chuunin Grad.Age :7
Jounin Grad.Age :12
Clan :kiusi clan
Family :none
Chakra Nature : earth,water,lighting

Background :
[Background Information Text Here] zuko was born into a calm good family.zuko was entered into the acacdemy at four and was perfect at his jutsu.he soon graduated at the age of four.when zuko became a genin he went on aldifferent type's of different D-rank missions.When the day of the chunnin exams came zuko almost died because he was attacked by a large brown snake.After the chuunin exams he found out he became a chuunin.Zuko went on different E-rank and B-rank missions because he was advanced quickly enought to go on the missions.When zuko turned 12 he had becamea jounin.He was one of the yougest ninja to be a jounin in his clan.One day Zuko took a black sword and went of a rampage and killed every one in his clan his father.mother,grandma sister.every one he knew excpet his cuzin because he need his eyes for his crowuyagan.When zuko took his cuzins eyes he gained the eternael crowuyagan

Appearance :
[Appearance Text Here]light blue eyes,night black hair,dark blue shirt,with long sleave pants,with ataksuki rob over it

Abilities

Combat Skills:
hand to hand,weapon combat

Summoning Technique:

none yet

Stats:
none yet

RP Sample:
Quote :
Roleplay Sample here.
Zuko took a night black sword from his fathers closet.Zuko went down stairs to his see his arents."hey zuko what are u doing with your fathers sword"zuko mother asked with he dark brown eyes.Zuko slashed the sword at his motherspaste white face and cut it in half.As his mother feel to the floor in a crimson red pool of blood his father ran in and tryed to stop Zuko but zuko took the sword lefted it up and slashed it down cutting his father right down the middle.vilot colored blood splated on his face as his father split in half."how weak can't even sto your own son"zuko said as he left his house covaerd in blood and went to the rest of the house to kill them.

This template was made with alot of yelling, key bord slaming, and swearing, Love, joy, and happness. Please do not try to take this app. This was also made [Coloring, fonting, ect.] By, Alice, a friend of the sites owner.

Last edited by zuko kiusi on Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chinkuko
Raikage
Raikage
Chinkuko

Exp. : 20221

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
zuko kiusi {w.i.p} Left_bar_bleue1500/1500zuko kiusi {w.i.p} Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Life :
zuko kiusi {w.i.p} Left_bar_bleue2000/2000zuko kiusi {w.i.p} Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

zuko kiusi {w.i.p} Empty
PostSubject: Re: zuko kiusi {w.i.p}   zuko kiusi {w.i.p} Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 7:14 pm

instead of Sayin "Zuko slashed her" you should say "I slashed her" it makes you look much more profesional at roleplaying

Last edited by Chinkuko on Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dapimpinm3talmaniac
Sasuke Uchiha
Student
Student
Sasuke Uchiha

Exp. : 11283

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
zuko kiusi {w.i.p} Left_bar_bleue1000/1000zuko kiusi {w.i.p} Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
zuko kiusi {w.i.p} Left_bar_bleue1500/1500zuko kiusi {w.i.p} Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

zuko kiusi {w.i.p} Empty
PostSubject: Re: zuko kiusi {w.i.p}   zuko kiusi {w.i.p} Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:17 pm

Approved /
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

zuko kiusi {w.i.p} Empty
PostSubject: Re: zuko kiusi {w.i.p}   zuko kiusi {w.i.p} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

zuko kiusi {w.i.p}
Page 1 of 1