Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chidori Sword W.I.P

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sasuke Uchiha
Student
Student
Sasuke Uchiha

Exp. : 11283

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Chidori Sword W.I.P Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Chidori Sword W.I.P Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
Chidori Sword W.I.P Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Chidori Sword W.I.P Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

Chidori Sword W.I.P Empty
PostSubject: Chidori Sword W.I.P   Chidori Sword W.I.P Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:16 am

Name: Chidori Sword (Chidori Kōken; Literally meaning "One Thousand Birds Sword")
Name: Chidori Sword

Type: Offensive, Defensive

Range: Short - Mid - Range (0-10m)

User: Sasuke Uchiha

Description: Sasuke uses his chokuto sword to channel an extremely powerful Chidori capable of shocking anything in its path. It appears to have an even greater range than Chidori Current, making it more effective in battle. It can be noted that this technique is more of a use on water, because the electric chakra produced is carried on the entire surface making it more difficult for the enemy to avoid it.

Training:

I start training my Chidori. While i was training my Chidori i grabbed my sword. All of a sudden my sword starts to glow.
Back to top Go down

Chidori Sword W.I.P
Page 1 of 1