Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

attack of the zero tails

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
0 tails
Student
Student
0 tails

Exp. : 10370

attack of the zero tails Empty
PostSubject: attack of the zero tails   attack of the zero tails Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:44 pm

im angered and want to feed on the darkness of peoples hearts in this village to become stronger none shall stop me
Back to top Go down
Chinkuko
Raikage
Raikage
Chinkuko

Exp. : 20221

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
attack of the zero tails Left_bar_bleue1500/1500attack of the zero tails Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Life :
attack of the zero tails Left_bar_bleue2000/2000attack of the zero tails Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: attack of the zero tails   attack of the zero tails Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:52 pm

I walk towards the 0 tails attacking the Village.

"Tho I could care less about this village, You will not lay your slimy hands on it."

I form hand seals and jump into the Air 'Sage Art- Drowning Water Jutsu!' I open my mouth and start to flood the earth with an Ocean of water, Aiming to push the 0 tails away. I then form more hand seals 'Sage Art- Lightning Death Jutsu!' I feel the Lightning flowing through my body. I then point my fingers towards the wet 0 tails and shoot a Bolt of Lightning at it, Aiming to Shock it unconcious.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dapimpinm3talmaniac
0 tails
Student
Student
0 tails

PostSubject: Re: attack of the zero tails   attack of the zero tails Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:09 pm

foolish man

zero tails jumps up in the air using his tail like a spring doding the lightning water combo

"your mine now hehe.....blood sucker!" zero tails fires its multiplied arms at chinkuko wgich transform into hollow tubes each tube aim to stab chinkuko's arms legs chest and throat to suck out his chakra for 3 turns
Back to top Go down
Chinkuko
Raikage
Raikage
Chinkuko

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
attack of the zero tails Left_bar_bleue1500/1500attack of the zero tails Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Life :
attack of the zero tails Left_bar_bleue2000/2000attack of the zero tails Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: attack of the zero tails   attack of the zero tails Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:19 pm

"Foolosh Creature!"

I form hand seals 'Wind Style: Wind sheild!' A ball of Wind form around me. Deflecting the arms of the 0 tails.

"Let's see if you can handle this!"

I form handseals and put my hands to my lips 'Fire Style: Fire Stream!' I shoot the ground and lite the grass and trees on fire. I then land on the ground from my Air shield and go into sage mode 'Sage Art- Fire Bending!' I then start to use martial arts moves to control the Fire. I act like I am punching the 0 tails and shoot 5 streams of Fire towards the 0 tails.
Back to top Go down
0 tails
Student
Student
0 tails

PostSubject: Re: attack of the zero tails   attack of the zero tails Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:25 pm

i have no choice menacing ball!

zero tails forms a menacing ball near his mouth though it is the weakest menacing ball only considered the strongest B rank jutsu is a white ball infused with traces of dark matter and chakra it fires the sphere and turns into a projectile beam destroying your flames and going towards you aiming to knock you unconcious
Back to top Go down
Chinkuko
Raikage
Raikage
Chinkuko

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: attack of the zero tails   attack of the zero tails Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:53 pm

I see the weak Menacing Ball coming towards me

"Such a weak Biju"

I dodge the Menacing ball easily 'Earth Style: Earth pillars!' 2 Giant Earth towers form beside me 'Sage Art- Earth Bending!' I use Martial arts moves to throw each pillars at you.

I then form hand seals and cut my finger 'Summoning Style!' A lake forms under my feet and I start to use Martial arts movements and pick up the water 'Sage Art- Water Bending!' I use Water Whip and hit the 0 tails several times with it.

I go back to 'Fire Bending' I then Use My Chakra to make Fire out of my body. I open my Mouth and Start to shoot flames. A giant Dragon forms at the start of the Flame aiming to Burn the 0 tails unconcious
Back to top Go down
0 tails
Student
Student
0 tails

PostSubject: Re: attack of the zero tails   attack of the zero tails Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:57 pm

damn....if only i consumed the hatred in a few more peoples hearts....i qould have gotten...stronger

the 0 tails falls to the ground unconcious and the mask on its face that is said to rack but never break shows a few cracks in the mask showing its unconcious
Back to top Go down
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Exp. : 11839

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
attack of the zero tails Left_bar_bleue1000/1000attack of the zero tails Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :

PostSubject: Re: attack of the zero tails   attack of the zero tails Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:59 pm

suddenly a shadow clone of Dj emerges next to chinkuko

excellent work Chinkuko forgive me for not making a public appearance to you but...im busy capturing one of my bijuus right now sorry here take this!" i give Chinkuko a scroll "that scroll is a teleporting scroll put you and the 0 tails on the scroll and it will teleport you both to our hideout leave 0 tails on the ground somewhere next to yonbi or whatever when i finish my capture we will immediatley seal 0 tails first then 4 tails

the clone disapars
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj
Chinkuko
Raikage
Raikage
Chinkuko

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: attack of the zero tails   attack of the zero tails Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:04 pm

I then look at my thumb. I slam the ground as it is still bleeding. "Summoning Jutsu!" A Giant Wolf appears next to me. I hook up the 0 tails on strings to my Giant Wolf

"Hello boy." I say then scratching his ear. "Good to see you. I'm still Wandering why they named you 'Scout' heheh. I then scratch his back and then we start to head towards the Hideout
Back to top Go down
Chinkuko
Raikage
Raikage
Chinkuko

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: attack of the zero tails   attack of the zero tails Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:07 pm

I take Dj's scroll and put it in my pack.

"Thanks but I have my own use taktiks"
Back to top Go down
Chinkuko
Raikage
Raikage
Chinkuko

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: attack of the zero tails   attack of the zero tails Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 6:16 pm

/Locked

0 tails Status: Sealed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: attack of the zero tails   attack of the zero tails Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

attack of the zero tails
Page 1 of 1