Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

attack of the three tails

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sanbi
Student
Student
sanbi

Exp. : 10372

attack of the three tails Empty
PostSubject: attack of the three tails   attack of the three tails Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:58 pm

im am angeredi have been awoken from my watery slumber and wish to destroy this village anyone who dares to challenge me shall only be another pointless death in my rage
Back to top Go down
Ace Akau
Student
Student

Exp. : 10426

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
attack of the three tails Left_bar_bleue1500/1500attack of the three tails Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Life :
attack of the three tails Left_bar_bleue1500/1500attack of the three tails Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

PostSubject: Re: attack of the three tails   attack of the three tails Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:03 am

"Stop ,right their " Ace said as he had arrived "Listen I will control you rather you like it , or not" Ace said loudly to get his point across to the bijuu"Do , you really think you could destroy me ? Try me " he said as he waved for him to bring it on "I must weaken him first before I seal him in this pot" he wispers as he would then do handsigns "Antilon Jutsu" he said as a large vortex would open up int the middle of the batterfeild trying to suck the bijuu in.
Back to top Go down
sanbi
Student
Student
sanbi

PostSubject: Re: attack of the three tails   attack of the three tails Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:10 am

fool! no jutsus will stop me! water style: exploding wave crash!

before your earth jutsu hits me i quickly release a high jet wave of water below me the force of my water wave pushes me upward doding your eath technique

"water style: liquid bullets!"

i fire 3 large water balls at Ace aiming to pummel him to bits
Back to top Go down
Ace Akau
Student
Student

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: attack of the three tails   attack of the three tails Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:24 am

"Earth Release:Earth Wall" he says loudly as a wall formed and blocked the attack "I know your every move predictable " he would say grinning as he did a set of handsigns "Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars" he said as the rocks began to crumble and shake causing intense shock waves throughout the area they would air right for the bijuu , also pillars would form and aim for the bijuu too Ace would think about only his success if he were to capture this beast.
Back to top Go down
sanbi
Student
Student
sanbi

PostSubject: Re: attack of the three tails   attack of the three tails Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:30 am

water style: water wall!

a large wall of water envelopes sanbi blocking all the rocks when the water disperses he attacks

time to die!

three tails menacing water ball: The Three-Tailed Giant Turtle creates a ball made of chakra along with water and shoots it at the opponent. The Three-Tails could create two water balls at the same time.

Sanbi fires two menacing water balls at once at Ace aiming to kill him
Back to top Go down
Ace Akau
Student
Student

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: attack of the three tails   attack of the three tails Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:54 pm

"Heh meancing balls.." he said in an high tone as he would watch and as the balls would get close to him he preformed handsigns "Substitution " he whispered as he would appear to be dead and then appear behind the bijuu , preforming handsigns for a Kinjutsu "Pot seal" he yelled as the bijuu would be sealed inside an pot a strong kinjutsu indeed.
Back to top Go down
sanbi
Student
Student
sanbi

PostSubject: Re: attack of the three tails   attack of the three tails Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:30 pm

Anbu Shibuki wrote:
"Heh meancing balls.." he said in an high tone as he would watch and as the balls would get close to him he preformed handsigns "Substitution " he whispered as he would appear to be dead and then appear behind the bijuu , preforming handsigns for a Kinjutsu "Pot seal" he yelled as the bijuu would be sealed inside an pot a strong kinjutsu indeed.

it appears that sanbi is sealed but suddenly the body says " suiton bunshin" the body disperses into water and the water is sealed in the pot behind Ace is Sanbi "water style: water dragon jutsu!" Sanbi fires a giant dragon made of water at ace aiming to flood him
Back to top Go down
Ace Akau
Student
Student

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: attack of the three tails   attack of the three tails Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:35 pm

"Oh , heh..I see inly water inside the pot and the decrease of weight.Where us ut?" he said as he would do handsigns "Earth Wall" he yelled as it would protect him he would now try another sealing attempt "Triangular Seal" he said loudly as an large triange would somewhat Tackle then Sanbi, it would become unable to move and soon it would be sealed.
Back to top Go down
sanbi
Student
Student
sanbi

PostSubject: Re: attack of the three tails   attack of the three tails Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:41 pm

Anbu Shibuki wrote:
"Oh , heh..I see inly water inside the pot and the decrease of weight.Where us ut?" he said as he would do handsigns "Earth Wall" he yelled as it would protect him he would now try another sealing attempt "Triangular Seal" he said loudly as an large triange would somewhat Tackle then Sanbi, it would become unable to move and soon it would be sealed.

sanbi stabs its tails in the ground on its left and pushes him to the right dodging the sealing area "time to die!!!" illusionary mist!" sanbi emits a thick foggy mist around the battlefield its so thick that sanbi can only be as a black shadow the mist also has a very powerful genjutsu wthin it making everything the oppeonents mid despises come to life and is difficult to release the technique
Back to top Go down
Ace Akau
Student
Student

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: attack of the three tails   attack of the three tails Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:48 pm

Ace figured something like this would happen so he would store alot of chakura up in the back of his head he wispeard "Kai" he said as he would be released from the genjutsu "You can't contain me .." he said loudly as he would do handsigns "Earth Release: Earth Pillar Prison " as large rock bars would come up from the ground "Now I shall conceal you" as the bars would be channeled with chakura making them unbreakable unless it was cut by chakura.
Back to top Go down
sanbi
Student
Student
sanbi

PostSubject: Re: attack of the three tails   attack of the three tails Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:51 pm

Anbu Shibuki wrote:
Ace figured something like this would happen so he would store alot of chakura up in the back of his head he wispeard "Kai" he said as he would be released from the genjutsu "You can't contain me .." he said loudly as he would do handsigns "Earth Release: Earth Pillar Prison " as large rock bars would come up from the ground "Now I shall conceal you" as the bars would be channeled with chakura making them unbreakable unless it was cut by chakura.

your really making me do a lot of work today.....explosive roar! "sanbi emits a loud roar infused with a large amount of chakra this roar is so powerful it wa able to cause a massive tidal wave and destroys the pills into large chunks the roar itself and the rocks aim to pulverize Ace to bits
Back to top Go down
Ace Akau
Student
Student

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: attack of the three tails   attack of the three tails Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:13 pm

Ace would quickly cover his ears causing minamal damage , he would do handsign

"Alright im done.." he would say as he would then say "Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation" as he make the Sanbi be pulled underground inescapable "Heh..try getting out of that.." he would say laughing at the sanbi , he then would do another set of handsighs "Earth Release: Rising Stone Spears " as an spear would rise up from the earth making the sanbi suffer an injury making it incapable from resisting whatever Ace would do.
Back to top Go down
sanbi
Student
Student
sanbi

PostSubject: Re: attack of the three tails   attack of the three tails Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:35 pm

the sanbi is stabbed with the spears writhing in pain

DAMN YOU!!! GOD THAT HURTS!!

sanbi then gives Ace a glare with his right eye and says

"what do you want with me anyway!? did i kill someone precios to you from my anger or soemthing!? i have done nothing wrong to you but you are a strong opponent ill give you that
Back to top Go down
Ace Akau
Student
Student

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: attack of the three tails   attack of the three tails Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:40 pm

"Yes, im know for that and it's nice that we can talk now one more thing forget the akatsuki for the moment I will be your Junjerukin and you will obey my orders from now on" he would preform handsigns for a kinjutsu "Now I will seal you inside of me.." he said loudly as he would quickly seal the bijuu inside of him , his ablitys would be unlocked and Ace knew he would have to give the bijuu to the akatsuki though but he decided not to give it to them until he would see the 8 tails until then he chose to live with this bijuu.
Back to top Go down
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Exp. : 11839

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
attack of the three tails Left_bar_bleue1000/1000attack of the three tails Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :

PostSubject: Re: attack of the three tails   attack of the three tails Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:43 pm

suddenly a haze clone appeared beside Ace he stared at his soul angered a bit with his Drakinkyugan staring at him "why did you seal sanbi into yourself!? we need him for the resurection of the Juubi you could have just waited for one of those....."new" bijuu's to attack why sanbi?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj
Ace Akau
Student
Student

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: attack of the three tails   attack of the three tails Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:46 pm

"Heh , well the thing is this bijuu has the water element affinity and with it I could do lots of things ,but your just gonna have to just wait to seal the others and new bijuu's?Well I don't know" he said scratching his head.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Student
Student
Sasuke Uchiha

Exp. : 11283

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
attack of the three tails Left_bar_bleue1000/1000attack of the three tails Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :

PostSubject: Re: attack of the three tails   attack of the three tails Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:47 pm

I then appear next to Dj do not worry with my sword i can take him out and seal him in it for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Chinkuko
Raikage
Raikage
Chinkuko

Exp. : 20221

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :
attack of the three tails Left_bar_bleue2000/2000attack of the three tails Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: attack of the three tails   attack of the three tails Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:22 pm

/Locked

Sanbi Status: Sealed
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dapimpinm3talmaniac
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Exp. : 11839

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: attack of the three tails   attack of the three tails Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:39 pm

moving to historical archives fight is over
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: attack of the three tails   attack of the three tails Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

attack of the three tails
Page 1 of 1