Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Event ( Attack of Shukaku ) ( Finish )

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shin Fuma

Shin Fuma

Exp. : 11806

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Event ( Attack of Shukaku ) ( Finish ) Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Event ( Attack of Shukaku ) ( Finish ) Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Life :
Event ( Attack of Shukaku ) ( Finish ) Left_bar_bleue2500/2500Event ( Attack of Shukaku ) ( Finish ) Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)

Event ( Attack of Shukaku ) ( Finish ) Empty
PostSubject: Event ( Attack of Shukaku ) ( Finish )   Event ( Attack of Shukaku ) ( Finish ) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:47 pm

The Shukaku has been seen around the village hidden in the sand , it is rare for someone to see the Shukaku , but it has been noted that some people have die in the sand village . of unknown reasons.

The Shukaku could be found on some time of the day , be updated , a topic will be made in the sand village who ever is able to capture the Shukaku , will become it's host , do know the shukaku has a account made by the Admins , this account Shukaku will make a topic in the sand village " One of this day " , and all the forum member have a chance to role play with the Shukaku , who wins will become it's host.

How to get to the village hidden in the sands
Before you can post on the shukaku topic , you have to make a topic in the fallowing forum with 200 words saying how you travel to the Sand village , if your going with a friend both friends can role play to get to the village . ( It's host will obtain 20,000 exp. )

The forum

Event ( Attack of Shukaku ) ( Finish ) I_folder_bigSmall Towns and Villages

Towns and Villages that are splayed out throughout the Shinobi world both within and outside village territory. The larger villages often own several of these smaller independent villages so that they can have more trading and tax revenue and send lower level ninjas on mid level missions to increase skill.

Information About the Shukaku

-Click Here

Event ( Attack of Shukaku ) ( Finish ) Dp_shukaku

Award : Give the tailed beast to Akatsuki and get a 50,000 ryo Award.

Last edited by Shin Fuma on Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://narutoanimeworld.rpg-board.net
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Exp. : 11839

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Event ( Attack of Shukaku ) ( Finish ) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Event ( Attack of Shukaku ) ( Finish ) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
Event ( Attack of Shukaku ) ( Finish ) Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Event ( Attack of Shukaku ) ( Finish ) Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

PostSubject: Re: Event ( Attack of Shukaku ) ( Finish )   Event ( Attack of Shukaku ) ( Finish ) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:33 pm

if i go and capture shukaku myself can i give it to akatsuki to seal instead of making me its hhost? cause i still want my 11 tails but wanna fight the shukaku
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj
Sasuke Uchiha
Student
Student
Sasuke Uchiha

Exp. : 11283

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Event ( Attack of Shukaku ) ( Finish ) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Event ( Attack of Shukaku ) ( Finish ) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
Event ( Attack of Shukaku ) ( Finish ) Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Event ( Attack of Shukaku ) ( Finish ) Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

PostSubject: Re: Event ( Attack of Shukaku ) ( Finish )   Event ( Attack of Shukaku ) ( Finish ) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:03 pm

I call dibs on the eight tailed Demon Ox
Back to top Go down
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Exp. : 11839

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Event ( Attack of Shukaku ) ( Finish )   Event ( Attack of Shukaku ) ( Finish ) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:03 pm

when it attacks you have to reach it first before someone else does like akatsuki or another ninja you cant call dibs on it you just gotta be online at the right time and be the first person to go after it
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj
Shin Fuma

Shin Fuma

Exp. : 11806

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Event ( Attack of Shukaku ) ( Finish ) Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Event ( Attack of Shukaku ) ( Finish ) Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Life :
Event ( Attack of Shukaku ) ( Finish ) Left_bar_bleue2500/2500Event ( Attack of Shukaku ) ( Finish ) Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)

PostSubject: Re: Event ( Attack of Shukaku ) ( Finish )   Event ( Attack of Shukaku ) ( Finish ) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:26 pm

Lock , Event Finish .
Back to top Go down
https://narutoanimeworld.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event ( Attack of Shukaku ) ( Finish )   Event ( Attack of Shukaku ) ( Finish ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Event ( Attack of Shukaku ) ( Finish )
Page 1 of 1