Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Exp. : 11839

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission   Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm

!? stupid anbu STOP UNDERESTIMATING ME JUST BECAUSE IM ONLY 15 YEARS OLD IM IN AKATSUKI! I WONT SHOW ANY MERCY I BROUGHT DOWN THE GREAT SHUKAKU IU SHALL DO THE SAME TO YOU!

i activate my eternal draknkyugan

ETERNAL DRAGON ART: DARK DRAGON SHURIKEN!

my eyes fire hundreds of small dragon scale shurikens made form the black flames aiming to stab the three anbu as the rest of the anbus get burnt to ash frommy dark dragons
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj
Naruto Uzumaki
Hokage
Hokage
Naruto Uzumaki

Exp. : 14513

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue850/850Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (850/850)
Life :
Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

PostSubject: Re: Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission   Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:29 pm

(on our way to the kazekage)

Me: hmm, wonder how dj is doing.

Sasuke: Naruto stop talking and hurry up we need to deliver it.

Anbu vice captain: i won´t let you pass.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Student
Student
Sasuke Uchiha

Exp. : 11283

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission   Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:34 pm

The ones that were shot with the Dark Dragon Shuriken were clones.

Anbu Captain: You must have underestimated us too. We knew that maybe some Akatsuki members were going to be here. So we took Procautions.

Anbu Member I: Like knowing what you were going to do to or clones actually helps us understand you.

Anbu Member II: You should really watch your back.

The second anbu member uses a genjutsu on him.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Student
Student
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission   Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:37 pm

Back with Sasuke, Shin, and Naruto.

Looks like one of them got past Dj. Or maybe they klled him. Either ways who wants to take him. How about you Naruo. I need some one very strong right next to me on our way to the Kazekage so i'lltake Shin. Be very careful. Remember your training with Jaraiya.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Hokage
Hokage
Naruto Uzumaki

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue850/850Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (850/850)
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission   Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:38 pm

Anbu vice captain: lightning style: Chidori

me: shit, SAGE MODE! Fuuton: Rasengan

my rasengan devastated his chidori leaving a mark in his hands.

KAGE BUNSHIN NO JUTSU! sage art: frog taijutsu

my clones goes close upon him using taijutsu.

*poof* the anbu vice captain appeared to be a clone.
Back to top Go down
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission   Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:42 pm

hehe! you all must think im a fool! with my eternal drakinkyugan and normal drakinkyugan my eyes can see through genjutsu!

i throw 3 dragon start shuriken at one of the anbu's this time i check there chakra signals and they are not clones as i then jump into the air directly above them

DRAGON ART: RAIN OF THE DRAGON FANGS!!

i form 100 dragon fang kunai and 100 dragon fang shuriken in the air near me i connect each one with a chakra string so i can control them as i then throw them all downwards to the anbu aiming to stab them
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Student
Student
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission   Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:46 pm

They try to dodge each one of the Kunai. But one of them hits them in the hand. Ahhh. At that time he grabs the kunai and pulls it to kick Dj in the face.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Hokage
Hokage
Naruto Uzumaki

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission   Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:48 pm

Anbu captain: Anbu! Defence formation C

Anbu member six: Earth wall.

Anbu member seven: Summoning jutsu: Giant snake.

the earth wall took the dragon fang hits, and the giant snake goes for a attack.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Student
Student
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission   Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:49 pm

Anbu Captain: Now you die.
Back to top Go down
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission   Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:08 pm

pathetic!

i simply tilt my head and doge the anbu's kick as i look at the snake

HHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

my right leg burns in flames as i flying kick the snake in the face

RISING DRAGON OF THE ZODIAC!

i attempt to kick the snake in the head breaking its skull as i truned to the anbu who i tried to kill

fire style: dragon palm technique!

my hands ignite in flames forming dragon heads made of fire in my hands i punch the air 20 times releasing 20 average sized fireballs at the anbu aiming to bluntly hit and burn them
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Student
Student
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission   Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:27 pm

Such a child , at your skill is impossible. How did you become so strong. The akatsuki will not prevale.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Student
Student
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission   Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:14 pm

Back With Sasuke And Shin

Sasuke: You think Dj and Naruto are okay. They have been gone for a while now.
Back to top Go down
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission   Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:41 pm

grr... shut up! your pissing me off! i have no choice your all extremley lucky for ninja as weak as yourselves to experience "his presence"

i crouch on one knee and chant

"o great beast who balances earth come out thou and hear thy cry for the ones who wish to stop me threaten my life and the life of earth so come out thou from your flying slumber gravumeiryu the dragon god of gravity!"

i slap my hand on the ground and gravumeiryu emerges from the sky next to me he is so gigantic he is even larger than the kyuubi though by only a couple feet taller and weighs over a couple tons as i jump on the top of his head with my eternal drakinkyugan activated giving them a death glare

it is time i showed you all my....evil nature....hehehe....MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!PREPARE TO DIE!!

my evil laughter is so loud that people can hear it from a couple miles away
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Student
Student
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission   Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 3:21 pm

Sasuke: Hey did you hear something Shin. It kind of sounded like Dj. Hey look over there. That looks like gravumeiryu. Dj must be really pissed off if he summoned him.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Hokage
Hokage
Naruto Uzumaki

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission   Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:07 am

...(naruto and anbu vice-captain)

me: puh...i need to finish this "in sage mode i am able to use rasen shuriken two times, if i do it more i will damage myself."

Kage bunshin no jutsu! *poof* two clones appears.

Rasen shuriken! a big rasengan molded in wind chakra forming a shuriken around it.

Clone 1: Fuuton: Rasengan!

Clone 2: *helps clone 1 making the rasengan*

Clone one: *runs upon the anbu vice captain using his rasengan, it hits him, *poof* it was a clone.

me: Rasen shuriken! BOOM hits the anbu vice captain later on making a gigantic explosion,.

puh... i should hurry up and go to shin and sasuke.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Student
Student
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission   Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:04 am

Sasuke: Hey Shin it looks like Naruto finished off that ANBU. That was his Resen Shuriken.
Back to top Go down
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission   Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:04 pm

hehe....guess my ANBU murdering is finished *sigh* better catch up with the othe- GAH! "blood drops from my mouth and i flip open my Akatsuki cloak shaowing my normal red jacket thats opened revealing my chest i flip the jacket open revealing blood made japanese kanji wirrten with "doraguns iron claw" on it burned into the flesh on my right hip i fall to my knees and grab my right hip" guh! damn it im still feeling some side effects from my seal! i then stand back up while still holding my right hip continuing to go find Sasuke and the others

(when i type in dark blue im talking in my mind)
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Student
Student
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission   Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:19 pm

Me and Shin start finally get to the fron doors of the sand village. Out of no where another ANBU shows up. I will kill you before you give the Kazekage the antidote. "I have no time for this. I will finish you off fast. Super Nova Punch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission   Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2