Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasuke Uchiha
Student
Student
Sasuke Uchiha

Exp. : 11283

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission Empty
PostSubject: Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission   Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:36 pm

The Kazekage ate a poisened fruit belived to have been poisened by an enemy . My mission was to deliver an antidote to the kazekage . I was told that i can be ambushed . The enemies will try to take or destroy the antidote to kill the kazekage . I am allowed to take two commrades . I start thinking . I finally say maybe Shin would like to join . He is adventurist . At that time i head towards his house in the woods . I finally reach his house . Hey Shin are you home . We have an important mission to complete . Its a matter of life or death .
Back to top Go down
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Exp. : 11839

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

PostSubject: Re: Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission   Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:51 pm

in the bright blue sky there was a giant dragon flying in the sky a black figure hops off of the dragon and lands near the ninja it is Dj Dragonia he was actually riding by to talk to hiro

!!? well well look whos here? ^^ what you walking through this forest for?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj
Sasuke Uchiha
Student
Student
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission   Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:09 pm

Im on an urgent mission . It is a matter of life or death . I need to take an antidote to the Kazekage . If i don't make it in time i will be sentenced to death . They are going to think i did it on purpose . I need two team mates . I came to suggest Shin . Would like to come too . Or do you have something to do . Cause after the mission im going to train the rin'negan
Back to top Go down
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission   Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:29 pm

heh! well i was really plannning to train some more....but what the hell i have all the time in the world for that sure ill come along come on lets go get shin
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Student
Student
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission   Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:35 pm

Okay lets get him. Maybe hes with alice or something . Lets go inside and drag him out so that we can get going before the Kazekage dies. If hes not there we are getting naruto Uzamaki.
Back to top Go down
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission   Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:37 pm

he! the genin who wished to stop us at mount myokobuzan? fine then
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Hokage
Hokage
Naruto Uzumaki

Exp. : 14513

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission Left_bar_bleue850/850Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission Empty_bar_bleue  (850/850)
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission   Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:59 am

jiraiya....how long do we keep to travel..?

jiraiya: well naruto just be patient, *see´s ladies* c ya later naruto your on your own!

me: ....pervy sage...

*walking* *walking* huh? dragoon from dragonia clan, and Sasuke from gryphon clan? what is dragoon doing with a gryphon?
i tought they were rivals, well i should hide and listen to their conversitation.
Back to top Go down
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission   Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:36 pm

sasuke!! wait...........i sense a ninja's chakra due to my drakinkkyugan and eternal drakinkyugan i hurrily turn around and throw a dragon scale shuriken i made from my chakra but i miss deliberatley on purpose and hit a tree near the bush

"come out of there.....its impossible to hide from me with my eyes!if you dont come out i will have to kill you"

Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Hokage
Hokage
Naruto Uzumaki

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission Left_bar_bleue850/850Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission Empty_bar_bleue  (850/850)
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission   Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:37 am

shit, what do i do now? hmm i need to trick him incase he hits me, "bunshin no jutsu"

goes out to dragoon.
Back to top Go down
Shin Fuma

Shin Fuma

Exp. : 11806

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Life :
Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission Left_bar_bleue2500/2500Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)

PostSubject: Re: Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission   Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:15 am

Sorry I'm late , I had some important things to do , back in the hide-out , Let's go .

"What is the goal of this mission "
Back to top Go down
https://narutoanimeworld.rpg-board.net
Sasuke Uchiha
Student
Student
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission   Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:01 pm

We are supposed to deliver this antidote to the Kazekage. He has been poisoned. We are to deliver it before it infects his throwt and dies. If this happens they will kill us for suspected murder.
Back to top Go down
Shin Fuma

Shin Fuma

Exp. : 11806

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Life :
Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission Left_bar_bleue2500/2500Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)

PostSubject: Re: Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission   Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:32 am

"Ari is in a bad physical stage , can any medical ninja give me his "Physical Status" , I will not allow Ari to die , such person who only cares about love will not die .

Otherwise , i would kill him .

"No one can overpower me the great master of the -Rinnegan- and the stars , and soon to surpass rikudou"
Back to top Go down
https://narutoanimeworld.rpg-board.net
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission   Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:16 am

hehe! well i dont know about you sasuke and uzumaki but if you think those fools will kill the god Shin Fuma and dragon god overlord Dj Dragonia.....your sadly mistaken Twisted Evil well anyways lets get going............uzumaki.....you know that its really rude to not show your real self to people even if they are your enemies....i told you! nothing can fool these eyes of mine

i simply poke the bunshin and my hand phases through it

please dont be afraid to show yourself i wont kill you.......................................yet ^^
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Hokage
Hokage
Naruto Uzumaki

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission   Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:28 am

Shit, "what now, Shin and Dragonia." Damn pervy sage all your fault!

*goes out* hey.....PLEASE DON´T KILL ME!
Back to top Go down
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission   Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:30 pm

hehe..........^^ you might wanna look behind ya

im standingn behing uzumaki with my dragons scythe to his throat

now.....should i kill you for being rude to us or let you live just this once? ^^

i am yelled at by shin to stop wasting time and let him live

fine! you live another day today..........for now

i take away my dragons scythe and put it away

shall we start the mission now? ^^
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Hokage
Hokage
Naruto Uzumaki

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission   Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:34 pm

(well this is stupid, i just learned sage mode, rasengan, kage bunshin, fuuton rasengan, rasengan barrage. so ill use those things and pretend im a way higher class ok?)

Puhh, lets go and deliver. Shin you take the lead your rinnegan should help us greatly, dj user your drakinyugan to sense enemy chakra.

Iku ze.
Back to top Go down
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission   Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:44 pm

he! well look whos acting all high and mighty.....but ill take your word for now (shin i dont care what you tell me to do i will kill this guy onne day ^^) i activate my drakinkyugan and sense for chakra auras

!!? over there! behind us! i sense 10 average sized chakra signlas!....they must have surpressed there chakra up until now prepare for battle!
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Hokage
Hokage
Naruto Uzumaki

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission   Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:55 pm

Sage mode! i feel it.

Anbu: Akatsuki we have found you prepare to die.

puhh, its Anbu.

KAGE BUNSHIN NO JUTSU. *poof* 500 clones.
Back to top Go down
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission   Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:00 pm

hehe! anbu scum shall never scare akatsuki kage bunshin no jutsu!

(poofs 1000 clones)

CHIDORI!!

(along with me every single clone i made uses chidori)

new technique! lightning style: chidori barrage! prepare for your fnerals!
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Student
Student
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission   Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:06 pm

Wait we still don't know if they are here to take the Antidote or here to help. Either ways we have to keep moving we can not risk the Kazekage to die.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Hokage
Hokage
Naruto Uzumaki

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission   Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:09 pm

hmm, dj can you do this alone? if so we will keep going. finish it fast.
Back to top Go down
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission   Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:12 pm

i tilt my head to uzumaki

he! you underestimate me young one! im more than enough for these fools you all keep going on ahead ill catch up with you guys in a couple minutes GO!

NOT: I WILL NEED SOMEBODY TO ROLEPLAY AS THE 10 ANBU FIGHTING ME
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Hokage
Hokage
Naruto Uzumaki

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission   Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:17 pm

Anbu one: Leader what formation?

Anbu Root: formation B, lightning earth barrage.

Anbu one an two: Earth cage, trident seal (gets sealed in a big earth cage)

Anbu three and four: Lightning style: raging thunder

Anbu Root: That should do it.

Me: we need to hurry up shin, sasuke go!
Back to top Go down
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission   Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:22 pm

ENOUGH OF THESE GAMES!! YOUR FIGHTING ME WORMS!!

i cut myself drawing blood mixing it into a rasengan like orb in my other hand

FORBIDDEN DRAGON ART: DARK DRAGON RELEASE!

5 giant snake like dragons made of black inextingushable flames emerge from the orb i tell them what to do

Dj: dragons go with formation alpha!

4 of the snake dragons contsantly encricle the ANBU like a spinning rope of black flames but they slowly and slowly get close and claoser to the anbu while still in circle pattern as the final black dragon flies up then flies directly downards to the anbu

its impossible to resist capture your all dead only i can extinguish these flames

Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Student
Student
Sasuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission   Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:22 pm

Three other anbu squad members landin the tree branch right in front of Dj.

Anbu Captain: Where is the antiote young one. We cannot let you give the antidote to the Kazekage.

Anbu Member I: We were ordered to not lt any one get in the way. If they do to kill them. Shall we kill you.

Anbu Member II: We have to kill him or capture him in order to follow those other punks. So i guess so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission   Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Delivering an antidote for poison S-Rank mission
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next