Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guide Important Person To Village (S-Rank Mission)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sasuke Uchiha
Student
Student
Sasuke Uchiha

Exp. : 11283

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
 Guide Important Person To Village (S-Rank Mission) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000 Guide Important Person To Village (S-Rank Mission) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
 Guide Important Person To Village (S-Rank Mission) Left_bar_bleue1500/1500 Guide Important Person To Village (S-Rank Mission) Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

Guide Important Person To Village (S-Rank Mission) Empty
PostSubject: Guide Important Person To Village (S-Rank Mission)    Guide Important Person To Village (S-Rank Mission) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:36 pm

I was sitting in my office when a very important person walked in he room. He was being held by to guards. They old me that he said that it was urgent. But they did not belive him. I then told the guards to put him down. "Do you know who this is. Please i apologize for there actions. They did not really pass the academy but they are big enough to guard. So Ichimaru what brings you here". " On my way to research an ancient ruin i discovered a very powerful weapon along with an armor that was about the same strength. I have seen the armor somewhere before so i was not that intersted. But the weapon that i found next to it was very deadly. So deadly that who ever weilds itcan destroy the whole world. I come to you because i have a very strong feelinng that word of this has reached our village so bandits will very well attack me. I ask you can you give me protection". auotimaticly i answer yes. "Oh thank you , thank you. For your reward i will give the armor that i found. Please use as much force as you think you will need just to take me there alive." I then say "Don't worry i the right people in mind. As long as your here i suggest you stay by my side at all times. I will have ANBU on patrol too. Such a powerful weapon in the wrong hands could end in tragedy."
Back to top Go down

Guide Important Person To Village (S-Rank Mission)
Page 1 of 1