Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bunshin no jutsu

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Naruto Uzumaki
Hokage
Hokage
Naruto Uzumaki

Exp. : 14513

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Bunshin no jutsu Left_bar_bleue850/850Bunshin no jutsu Empty_bar_bleue  (850/850)
Life :
Bunshin no jutsu Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Bunshin no jutsu Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

Bunshin no jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Bunshin no jutsu   Bunshin no jutsu Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:51 am

im in the academy trials and they ask me to do a Bunshin. how hard can that be? Iku ze! Bunsin no jutsu!

*poof* (nothing appears) umm, that was just my trick to lure you watch this! Bunshin no jutsu!
*Poof* (a dead clone appears) "well this was harder then i tought" your a bunch of waste *kicks me out*
i could not accept that i couldn´t make a single Clone, i couldn´t be bothered with this anymore i went to sleep. The next day i woke up they said it was the last day to be a full academy student. i put on my clothes and started training in the fields.

Bunshin no jutsu! *poof*( a white clonse standing still)
Bunshin no jutsu! *poof* i couldn´t belive it! i did it, well or so i tought i made a perfect clone of myself but no good about five seconds it disappeared.
Bun...shin.....ju..... o? wheres the smoke or the clone?? Shin comes up towards me and says "Naruto don´t give up i know you can do it" im tired i got no chakra left i can´t. Shin: take this pill it will replenish your chakra and energy by a small amount. Thanks shin!

i go to the academy, then the jounin says "stop wasting our time" but i didn´t care,

Bunshin no jutsu! *poof* i....i.....wooho! i did it!!! yay yay yay! so did i pass?

jounin: Naruto you did pass this test tough from now on as a full academy student you will have to work alot harder.

Naruto: yea i will thanks!

Last edited by Naruto Uzumaki on Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Exp. : 11839

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Bunshin no jutsu Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Bunshin no jutsu Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
Bunshin no jutsu Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Bunshin no jutsu Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

Bunshin no jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bunshin no jutsu   Bunshin no jutsu Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:22 am

denied the kage bunshin no jutsu is a B rank ninjutsu your word count is way to small the average word count for B rank jutsus is at least 200 words - 300 words 200 being the minimum
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj
Naruto Uzumaki
Hokage
Hokage
Naruto Uzumaki

Exp. : 14513

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Bunshin no jutsu Left_bar_bleue850/850Bunshin no jutsu Empty_bar_bleue  (850/850)
Life :

Bunshin no jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bunshin no jutsu   Bunshin no jutsu Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:03 pm

-Edited please check it out.
Back to top Go down
Shin Fuma

Shin Fuma

Exp. : 11806

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Bunshin no jutsu Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Bunshin no jutsu Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Life :
Bunshin no jutsu Left_bar_bleue2500/2500Bunshin no jutsu Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)

Bunshin no jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bunshin no jutsu   Bunshin no jutsu Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:08 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoanimeworld.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Bunshin no jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bunshin no jutsu   Bunshin no jutsu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bunshin no jutsu
Page 1 of 1