Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

kage bunshin no jutsu (shadow clone jutsu)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Exp. : 11839

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
kage bunshin no jutsu (shadow clone jutsu) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000kage bunshin no jutsu (shadow clone jutsu) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
kage bunshin no jutsu (shadow clone jutsu) Left_bar_bleue1500/1500kage bunshin no jutsu (shadow clone jutsu) Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

kage bunshin no jutsu (shadow clone jutsu) Empty
PostSubject: kage bunshin no jutsu (shadow clone jutsu)   kage bunshin no jutsu (shadow clone jutsu) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:49 pm

i am standing in the training grounds yet again i still have a few slight scratches from my mission with shin and tamer in invading the frog homelands i decide i wanna learn the kage bunshin no jutsu A.K.A shadow clone jutsu i get up as i say "the kage bunshin no jutsu is a B rank ninjutsu where the user does the hand sign and creates multiple clone versions of themselves in varying numbers which depends on how much chakra you use for the jutsu unlike the bunshin no jutsu A.K.A clone jutsu the shadow clones are real clones that can deal real damage to people and can be killed and whatever information they had before they died or sage chakra for senjutsu will go back to the caster my time to try this out" i do the proper hand sign and then shout " kage bunshin no jutsu!" im succesful and make approximatley 3 clones "i know i can make more! kage bunshin no jutsu!" this time i made 6 clones "i want to surpass the great naruto uzumaki who was able to make himself 1 to 1,000 people in an instant i must surpass that number!! kage bunshin no jutsu" this time i made around 17 clones "kage bunshin no jutsu" this time i made 20 it has been 3 hours since i made 20 clones as i huff and puff "i need to wrap this up with this last time im almost out of chakra kage bunshin no jutsu!!!"when i use the jutsu around 1250 clones are standing by my side as i smirk and laugh "yeah yeah!!! now this is what i call perfect!" i deactivate the jutsu and all my clones disapear as i walk home from the training grounds
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj
Shin Fuma

Shin Fuma

Exp. : 11806

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
kage bunshin no jutsu (shadow clone jutsu) Left_bar_bleue2000/2000kage bunshin no jutsu (shadow clone jutsu) Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Life :
kage bunshin no jutsu (shadow clone jutsu) Left_bar_bleue2500/2500kage bunshin no jutsu (shadow clone jutsu) Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)

kage bunshin no jutsu (shadow clone jutsu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: kage bunshin no jutsu (shadow clone jutsu)   kage bunshin no jutsu (shadow clone jutsu) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:44 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoanimeworld.rpg-board.net

kage bunshin no jutsu (shadow clone jutsu)
Page 1 of 1