Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

kawinari no jutsu (substituiton jutsu)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Exp. : 11839

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
kawinari no jutsu (substituiton jutsu) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000kawinari no jutsu (substituiton jutsu) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
kawinari no jutsu (substituiton jutsu) Left_bar_bleue1500/1500kawinari no jutsu (substituiton jutsu) Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

kawinari no jutsu (substituiton jutsu) Empty
PostSubject: kawinari no jutsu (substituiton jutsu)   kawinari no jutsu (substituiton jutsu) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:58 pm

im sitting at the training grounds though i feel very cocky today for im going to be learning a very very easy to learn jutsu i have been learning so many strong techniques that i completley forgot to learn some C D and E ranks today im going to be learning the E rank that every ninja should know the kawinari no jutsu A.K.A substitution jutsu as i get up i explian what i must do " the substitution jutsu requires a little bit of chakra to perform when someone is hit or possibly killed there real body will look like it got hit but seconds after the hit a puff of smoke will replace the body and show what they really hit like a block of wood or water or mud for examples lets begin kawinari no jutsu!! "i explode in a white puff of smoke when the smoke disapears where i am has turned into a log of wood which falss on the ground as i stand next to the log "that was almost to easy...." i turn away from the log and walk home from the training grounds
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj
Shin Fuma

Shin Fuma

Exp. : 11806

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
kawinari no jutsu (substituiton jutsu) Left_bar_bleue2000/2000kawinari no jutsu (substituiton jutsu) Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Life :
kawinari no jutsu (substituiton jutsu) Left_bar_bleue2500/2500kawinari no jutsu (substituiton jutsu) Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)

kawinari no jutsu (substituiton jutsu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: kawinari no jutsu (substituiton jutsu)   kawinari no jutsu (substituiton jutsu) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:45 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoanimeworld.rpg-board.net

kawinari no jutsu (substituiton jutsu)
Page 1 of 1