Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fire Style: Nova Sword

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasuke Uchiha
Student
Student
Sasuke Uchiha

Exp. : 11283

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Fire Style: Nova Sword Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Fire Style: Nova Sword Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
Fire Style: Nova Sword Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Fire Style: Nova Sword Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

Fire Style: Nova Sword Empty
PostSubject: Fire Style: Nova Sword   Fire Style: Nova Sword Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:17 am

Name:Nova Sword

Chakra Cost:50

Damage Points: 40

Description: Once you use the proper hand signs you will be able to make your sword get surrounded by fire. While it is in this stage it changes form and can cut anything.

Training

I was at the brink of breaking down when something happened. My sword came from my home. The sword ended up in my hand. From the time i finished my Super Nova Punch training i had not been able to control my chakra. Now that my sword was in my hand the chakra was passing through it. My sword started to change forms. The sword then got surrounded by fire. I guess when ever i use the Super Nova Punch i have to use my sword to channel the chakra. Well as long as my sword is in this form then im going to at least practice with it. I grabbed my sword and stabbed it into the ground. Then out of the ground came lava. When i took the the sword out of the ground the lava dissapeared. I was wondering if that was the left over energy from that Super Nova Punch. The next day i hurried to an abandoned town. I needed as much space as i could get. I then used the Super Nova Punch on a wall in order to be able to use the sword. The sword tramsformed once again. I quickly stabbed it onto the ground then lava came out as before. I thought that if this was the only ability it had then maybe it was no good. I started to grab the sword and use it in many ways. But nothing happened. After a few days the word did not work. One i was wondering what had happened. I was thinking and found the answer. The only reason it worked was because i was thining about the sword the whole time. Maybe if im holding the sword and thinking of something else it will learn something new. I used the same routine. I thought of burnt down villages. Then the sword made a gigantic dragon. Through out the days its abilities grew in numbers. At this point i just needed handsigns to use it.
Fire Style: Nova Sword Fire_s10

Last edited by Sasuke Uchiha on Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Exp. : 11839

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Fire Style: Nova Sword Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Fire Style: Nova Sword Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
Fire Style: Nova Sword Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Fire Style: Nova Sword Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

Fire Style: Nova Sword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Style: Nova Sword   Fire Style: Nova Sword Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:21 am

approved
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj

Fire Style: Nova Sword
Page 1 of 1