Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Summoning: Sirenade W.I.P

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sasuke Uchiha
Student
Student
Sasuke Uchiha

Exp. : 11283

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Summoning: Sirenade W.I.P Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Summoning: Sirenade W.I.P Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
Summoning: Sirenade W.I.P Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Summoning: Sirenade W.I.P Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

Summoning: Sirenade W.I.P Empty
PostSubject: Summoning: Sirenade W.I.P   Summoning: Sirenade W.I.P Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:55 pm

Name: Sirenade

Summoning: Sirenade W.I.P Phoeni11

Training:

I had two different types of species that i can summon. I can summon between toad and Phoenix. I decide maybe it is time to start my Phoenix training. I then summon Sirenade my second best Phoenix summon.

[b] Why have you summoned me Sasuke. I told you to never disturb me.

You know sometimes i wonder if you guys even have hearts. Because every time i summon you always say "Why did you summon me" i mean common. I told Gamaken that they should at least say hello when i summon them.

I do not have to tell you sorry. Besides i was exercising.

Sure you were. Anyways i brought you out to train either ways. So lucky you gets to stay out. Now, I have'nt summoned you in a while. Can you tell me your jutsus.

[color=red]Fire Release: Chaos Lava Rocks, White Flame Destruction, Flamethrower,
Back to top Go down

Summoning: Sirenade W.I.P
Page 1 of 1