Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Byakugan vs ( Anyone )

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shigeko
Student
Student
Shigeko

Exp. : 10791

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Byakugan vs ( Anyone ) Left_bar_bleue150/150Byakugan vs ( Anyone ) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Life :
Byakugan vs ( Anyone ) Left_bar_bleue200/200Byakugan vs ( Anyone ) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Byakugan vs ( Anyone ) Empty
PostSubject: Byakugan vs ( Anyone )   Byakugan vs ( Anyone ) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:01 pm

I Just master all the Byakugan Jutsu i would like to Challange , anyone to show OFF my new Skills.

-Taijutsu ( Allow )
-Ninjutsu ( Not allow )
-Genjutsu ( Allow )
-Fuuinjutsu (Allow -No God mod-)
-Senjutsu ( Not allow )
-Doujutsu ( Allow )

-Anyone ready to take me down , a Ninja whose will of fire burns in the sun .

Character.

Name: Shigeko
~Jutsu~

Eight Trigrams Empty Palm
Eight Trigrams Mountain Crusher
Eight Trigrams One Hundred Twenty-Eight Palms
Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Spin
Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms
Gentle Fist

Chakra Needle Technique
Eight Trigrams Thirty-Two Palms
Gentle Fist
Gentle Step Twin Lion Fists
Protection of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms

Theme Song
Spoiler:

Extra

Spoiler:

Training
Spoiler:

The End.
Back to top Go down
Chinkuko
Raikage
Raikage
Chinkuko

Exp. : 20221

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Byakugan vs ( Anyone ) Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Byakugan vs ( Anyone ) Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Life :
Byakugan vs ( Anyone ) Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Byakugan vs ( Anyone ) Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan vs ( Anyone )   Byakugan vs ( Anyone ) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 8:42 pm

hmmmm... I would fight but I and not all that good with Taijutsu, im great with Genjutsu and Ninjutsu tho so.... yea good luck on whoever tries to fight you
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dapimpinm3talmaniac
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Exp. : 11839

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Byakugan vs ( Anyone ) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Byakugan vs ( Anyone ) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
Byakugan vs ( Anyone ) Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Byakugan vs ( Anyone ) Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan vs ( Anyone )   Byakugan vs ( Anyone ) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:06 pm

I SHALL TAKE THIS CHALLENGE MUAHAHAHAHAHA!! (though it will be a tad bit troublesome without ninjutsu however i have lots of training with taijutsu genjutsu doujutsu funninjutsu and is very skilled at weapons muahahahah)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj
Shigeko
Student
Student
Shigeko

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Byakugan vs ( Anyone ) Left_bar_bleue150/150Byakugan vs ( Anyone ) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Life :
Byakugan vs ( Anyone ) Left_bar_bleue200/200Byakugan vs ( Anyone ) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan vs ( Anyone )   Byakugan vs ( Anyone ) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:36 pm

"You begin , dj how much exp do you want to put on the line "

-You Offer 20,000 Exp.
-If you loose i obtain 20,000 exp. ( Reason your in the Bingo Book )

-If i loose you will Obtain 200 exp ( Reason I'm a n/a rank ninja )
* My hokage has not giving me a official rank .

You begin , First Move is yours , second move is mines I counter.

-Only 5-shuriken per person and 5-kunais per person

-Only 3-Jutsu ( That of those allow in th battle ) Per turn
-Maximum battle Turns (3) i don't want a long battle.
Back to top Go down
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Byakugan vs ( Anyone ) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Byakugan vs ( Anyone ) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan vs ( Anyone )   Byakugan vs ( Anyone ) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:37 pm

we cant do that you made this a practice fight if it was a friend battle then i would have to put EXP on da line
Back to top Go down
Shigeko
Student
Student
Shigeko

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan vs ( Anyone )   Byakugan vs ( Anyone ) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:42 pm

OK , Then can this be moved to Challenge a Friend , Type battle.

- I Need exp , to have a official Rank .
Back to top Go down
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan vs ( Anyone )   Byakugan vs ( Anyone ) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:44 pm

then how about this since its not a friend battle if you beat me you dont get my 555,000,000 EXP however if you do win you will win 5,500 EXP and if you lose you win 2,000 EXP is that good?
Back to top Go down
Shigeko
Student
Student
Shigeko

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan vs ( Anyone )   Byakugan vs ( Anyone ) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:12 pm

Ok Then let's Begin

"I Was lost in woods , not to see a shadow , even my byakugan was fool by the Green color around each , Spot of the Woodlands "

"You could hear the Beauty sound of the Hummingbirds and Singing Toads "

~But the peace did not lost much , Or at least i can say i was about to have the Fight of my life ~

The Dragon vs The Blind Spot

"To Know my worst enemy was just few miles away from me , I then Recognize he was found on the Bingo book , -For me to get him , that would rank me up to a Jounin rank ninja- , Time to stop playing the Mind game and begin the action .

Quote :
These eyes of mine show me many things. One thing they've shown me... people's limitations are set, fixed, and unchangeable. Only a fool wastes his time trying to become something he can never be!"
"The curse represents a mark of the bird in a cage... It is... the symbol of being tied down to an inescapable destiny."
"There's no method but death to escape this horrible curse."
"Father, is a person's destiny a thing like a cloud flowing with an inescapable flow? Or can a person choose the flow he wishes... I still don't know the answer to this. Either way the destination may be the same in the end. However by choosing to live like the latter, a person can live and strive towards a goal. And in this match I have finally understood those who have that are truly strong. Father, I have but one goal, I want to become stronger... Enough not to lose to anyone... That's how I feel."

Get Ready to die , Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms
The Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms is a maneuver of the Gentle Fist fighting style. It is reserved only for the Main branch of the Hyūga clan, though capable Branch members are able to reverse-engineer it. This technique is used to close off the flow of chakra through sixty-four chakra points of an opponent's Chakra Pathway System. This eliminates their ability to use chakra for quite some time and makes it difficult for them to move.

Once someone is within range of the user's field of divination, he or she assumes a Gentle Fist stance and begins to deliver the attack:

First, two consecutive strikes to make two.
Second, another two consecutive strikes to make four.
Third, four consecutive strikes to make eight.
Fourth, eight consecutive strikes to make sixteen.
Fifth, sixteen consecutive strikes to make thirty two.
Sixth, another thirty two consecutive strikes in succession to make a total of sixty four strikes.
Each set of strikes is done at an exponentially increasing pace and strength

-As soon as i hit 64 hits i stop , and them I Think i hope my aim was correct and this taijutsu did not Fail.
Back to top Go down
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan vs ( Anyone )   Byakugan vs ( Anyone ) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:43 pm

the man in the Akatsuki robe turned around before the attack even started "oh...a hyuuga aiming to defeat the likes of me?...hehe funny...and your starting off with a powerful attack? clear but..." i simply jump high into the air and look down at my foe below my feet" this should do....taijutsu dragon art: rising dragon of the zodiac!" my rate of falling increases and i do a mid air kick below me to where the hyuuga member is like dynamic entry however the chakra i put into my leg bursts out and envelopes my leg into a dragons head made of fire as i rush down with my flaming kcik to the hyuuga the kick aims to crush his skull with force enough to cause a 5 meter diameter wide crater with my Drakinkyugan activated
Back to top Go down
Shigeko
Student
Student
Shigeko

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan vs ( Anyone )   Byakugan vs ( Anyone ) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:15 am

"Byakugan" My eyes allow me to see anything , a simple kid wont do much damage in fact your about to wish you never accepted this Fight "

I Begin to spin in the ground till a circle of chakra is form around my body , with strong defensive power . I then Shout Rotation

I Then Jump in the air Assuming your in the ground do to my rotation forcing you tp Step back and land in the ground otherwise you would die if you take a direct rotation .

I Then Move my palm in front and launch a powerful impact wave with devastating power : Air Palm : aiming to crush your vital organs and bones.
Back to top Go down
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan vs ( Anyone )   Byakugan vs ( Anyone ) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:51 pm

a simple pulse air cannon like that cant hurt me! like you my Drakinkyugan can see through your attacks your mistaken....dont underestimate me because im young im not the leader of the Akatsuki for nothing at all!

using my Drakinkyugan i see the possibilities to dodge or block your air pulse i simply throw one of my dragon katanas on the ground and step on its handle as a foothold and jump off of the handle dodging your air palm and i land behind the byakugan users back "got you i know your weak spot first some smoke bombs!" i quickly drag my foot across the round forming a sand like dust around me to make it hard to see suddenly i jump yet again and im looking directly into the byakugan mans eyes but instead my eyes turn into a golden sun pattern with a slitted pupil i have activated the eternal Drakinkyugan" taste my clans powers...eternal dragon art perfect genjutsu: Shirinami's flight!" as im looking into your eyes i initiate my genjutsu with eye contact with you aiming to capture you into my genjutsu suddenly i disapear and so does all the meadows of grass instead your all alone standing on a brown cracked Earth and when you look at the sky the sky is goldenrod yellow and suddenly your lifted into the air when you turn your head your lying on the back of a dragon made from the burning blue flames of Shirinami you try to jump off but suddenly your chained onto the dragons back by being entangled with chains made from the same blue flames your singing in pain from the burning flames and as your dying from the flames (or so you feel) the dragon flies you up into the vaccum airless area of space where not only your burning from the flames but painfully suffocating since theres no air you cant even scream from the flames burning you and you look at the moon but instead of the moon you see my Eternal Drakinkyugan eye with its pupil staring directly at you then 5 seconds after looking at the moon you suddenly return to the real world still staring into my Eternal Drakinkyugan eyes in that realm the genjutsu lasted for about 1 week but in the real world it merely was only around 6 seconds as i say "this genjutsu is said to rival even the uchiha's great tsukuyomi theres no way you could have dodged it so....tell me....what pain did you experience? if you still have enough power to even speak that is
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan vs ( Anyone )   Byakugan vs ( Anyone ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Byakugan vs ( Anyone )
Page 1 of 1