Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Byakugan Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shigeko
Student
Student
Shigeko

Exp. : 10791

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Byakugan Training Left_bar_bleue150/150Byakugan Training Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Life :
Byakugan Training Left_bar_bleue200/200Byakugan Training Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Byakugan Training Empty
PostSubject: Byakugan Training   Byakugan Training Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:27 pm

The morning sun came just from this rising on Suna, an sun ray which did not have was filtered by the shutters out of wooden. It had just deposited gently on the still closed eyelids of Shigeko. To even awake there remained a few long minutes with prélassé in its bed. Finally it decided raised.
He sat down on the edge of his bed, barechested. He rose joined the bathroom, made run extreme water and undertook of this doucher. After having make its toilet it took some Yens and left. Still on the step of the door it realized that it had to forget something, something of important. It is by observing the glance that the passers by posed on him which it included/understood. Its Tee-shirt!! It was held barechested, in the street, under the amazed glance of the passer by. It returned precipitately at his place, ashamed and slipped on a tee-shirt.
Again in the street, it engaged in a small lane of Sun. Whereas it show quietly, a bird was posed on its shoulder. It included/understood immediately, it had a mission!
Of a sharp step, it went to Kage.
Assembling the multitude of walk leading to the office, he remembers that the country had problems of manpower. It arrived in front of the door carries in blown Yew and toqua. Three blows, Nets and dry.
A rough voice answered him.

It is which? Why? Name? First name?

shigeko, intimidated did not answer immediately, then of a trembling voice and male ensured, he answered:

Heu… I am called shigeko Hyuga, you made me ask.

Ah yes, He well enters, I will not eat you.

Shigeko pushed the door carries, to its great amazement it turned without sorrow. The blinds of the offices were lowered, Seuls some rays had were authorized of returned.
The large armchair of Kage was turned, behind its office from where to rise large piles of forms and paperworks. Two Ambus were present, in the corners. Suzaku knew that it for were protected Kage with the case or, but it was intimidated all the same.

Kage Master, why had me makes you asked?

Ah yes, I had almost to forget you so much you are timid.

Shigeko felt to redden. Its cheeks it knew were it taking a pretty colour rosy. It twisted the fingers, it knew that would not help it to better be it could not prevented from doing it.

I made you asked, because Sun being in lack of manpower as you owe the knowledge, I need people to carry out a mission, perilous. A ninja my advised it to entrust to you given that I miss choice cruelly, I obeyed. Here initially the goal of the mission: ninjas have were located in the forest right in front of Sun, according to some spies, they are only 3 but they are armed enough. I would like that with a team of some Genins you will see its… Test glaner information on them. The plan so that you will join them with was set up of the kind:
You leave Suna by the door Is, you go towards the forest and from here you will try to find them. I would like well that it does not have there deaths, some is the camps, but if ever you must fight hesitated not a moment. Pose traps, made ambushes. Good I leave you freehand for you are selected fellow-members but the good!!
The person who my advised to address to me to you has me to as specify as apparently you did not have still to buy weapons little. I thus have make rent this Katana for you.

A slapping of language, Ambu approached the office. Its step was flexible and its steps were carried out with grace. It took down the sleeve which hung behind its back and posed it, on the desk of Kage. Suzaku remained bée mouth, the weapon at least the sleeve was splendid, of the symbols decorated the sleeve and a strap of good leather had was put my so that one can attach it.

As you see it is a very beautiful weapon, good I leave you, would be with the door in 1 hour.

With hands trembling, it seizes the weapon. Of a feverish voice it turned the heels and says goodbye to Kage of its country. When it closed the door its desire was unverifiable, it left the katana its sleeve. The blade appears as sharpened as that it does not matter Kunaï and to test its dires, it posed the son of the weapon against his finger. One blood drops beaded and were crushed by ground in a splash.
It attached the weapon in its back and left while running, it had already ideas on which engaged.

It arrived in front of a small house, it toqua and a feminine voice answered him:

Yes?

Is Lina it shigeko , you can come to the door Is in fifteen minutes please? for a mission, brings necessary.

Of agreement I I would be. One will be how much?

Three with me.

Shigeko carried on its way. Some legs of houses further one friend placed there. To arrive in front of the door it toqua as at its practice three times. An young man opened. He was equipped.

Are hello, Zanitu, you ready for a mission? It is Kage which entrusted it to me?

Yes of course! One can leave immediately I am ready I to tell to go to the training grounds

Vien with me, I make a jump at home recovered some weapons and Lina will join us with the door Is.

The two friends are reflected then on the way, running per moment, walking quickly by other. Shigeko left Zanitu on the step of the door and hurried to join together, chart explosives, Kunaï, shurikens, and other equipment ninja. Once finished the two friends is reflected on the way for the door Is.
Lina was already checking it its equipment. shigeko explained the plan which Kage had to expose and had finally to check the equipment of each one. It are reflected on the way, running to make as fast as possible. Arriving in front of the large one and majestic forest, they jumped on the branches moving quickly. Lina stopped its race and checked traces on the ground. Following this discovery, they continued exchanging only rare words. When it arrived at the place or the enemy ninjas had camped, they discovered them, sitted by ground, a lit fire, and eating fish which had had to be sinned recently. Shigeko took its courage with two hands and jumped on the ground. The reactions of the adversaries was to rise and leave Kunaï. The companions of Suzaku jumped has their turn on the ground and were raised.

Who are you, for espionner the village of Sungakure?

We are ninjas made to kill you! That shouted then which appeared to be the chief.

The adversaries were caught, a companion each one. All alone Shigeko finding itself vis-a-vis the chief. He worried for his friends but he was to conclude sounds dimensioned his mission. A flexible gesture it left its katana and was warned. The chief did not hesitate a moment and threw himself on Shigeko , it gave violently blows of Kunaï that Shigeko appears with difficulty. Of a flexible gesture it traced with its Kunaï long lines extreme on the legs of shigeko Irritated, Shigeko started to pass in offensive mode. It rageusement beat the air with large blow circulated. Shigeko was do not distract the cries from Lina and the chief benefitted from it to open a deep wound .

The combat made rage and Shigeko had badly had to then hold head with the chief in a desperate dash it sank on the chief. This one fast avoided the blow of tuck and balanced its Kunaï, right towards the throat of Shigeko. The throw was perfect, and Shigeko was not able to avoid the blow. However it U nothing.

A kind of bell of will chakra turned around Shigeko deviating the projectile thus. Byakugan, here is the mot. Shigeko had waked up the nature of its Byakugan!
To decide to finish some with its Shigeko adversary made the 64 points, then the 128. All the enemies from now on had died, the eyes counterirritated, a grin of pains covering their faces.

None the companions of Shigeko pronounced a word on what it had passed.

Hyuga was from now on to know a member moreover .
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Student
Student
Sasuke Uchiha

Exp. : 11283

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Byakugan Training Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Byakugan Training Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
Byakugan Training Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Byakugan Training Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

Byakugan Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byakugan Training   Byakugan Training Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:38 pm

Approved /
Back to top Go down
Shigeko
Student
Student
Shigeko

Exp. : 10791

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Byakugan Training Left_bar_bleue150/150Byakugan Training Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Life :
Byakugan Training Left_bar_bleue200/200Byakugan Training Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Byakugan Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byakugan Training   Byakugan Training Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:29 pm

Ok .
(-Byakugan Status- Official )

-Has been Add to my (-Character Sheet-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Byakugan Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byakugan Training   Byakugan Training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Byakugan Training
Page 1 of 1