Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mang Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace Akau
Student
Student

Exp. : 10426

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Mang Training  Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Mang Training  Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Life :
Mang Training  Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Mang Training  Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

Mang Training  Empty
PostSubject: Mang Training    Mang Training  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:55 pm

Ace and his cousin spade would appear to be training on an rainiy day in Amegakure , "Heh , so how have you been cousin?" Ace would say to spade as spade would look down at the ground "You , know how ive been doing..Im tired of the state of my life...Ive been objectied from the hyatu clan." Spade said as an little tear would come down his eye."Heh ,so youve been having problems I see..Well maybe I could help , I could give you infiniate power if you come with me." Ace said as he waved his over , him and his cousin where always close friend and they cared for each other very much "but , first you have to sacrifice your life..." Ace would murmer "I want to Achive the Mangekyou Sharningan , If I succed I could possiably bring you back cousin as an new person.." Ace murmered again "Your time is numbered." he pulled out an hour glass "I am more like an god I know when someone's time is up just look at yours.." he said "Holy , Shit.." Spade said looking at an almost empty container "Im sorry I have to do this but I'll see you later" he slowly pulled an kunai from out of his pocket it was not seen , he turned around quickly and lunged forward 'Split' as the kunai connected with his throut Ace smirked as he would lick the blood from the Kunai his Sharningan eye would glow an Red color Aciving the Mang eye "Hehe....I have Achieved it in such little time ...I feel power already...Its over for anyone before me.." he said "Mind-controlling Dōjutsu" he would murmer as he could control the fallen ones mind "Awesome.." "Sharingan: Negative Confusion" as he would confuse some civilians in the Area , "Demonic Illusion: Burning Paper Body" as an body that looked like him appeared to be burning "Heh..my new powers" he would turn again and build up alot of chakura "This is it.." his eyes glowed an demonic red "Amaterasu's Black flames.." he said as fire would be emitted onto the roofs of house's burning everything "Hehe the most powerfull fire jutsu.."

After resting up he would return with full chakura he had heard of another Sharningan Jutsu from an member who had the Mang too..."Kamui" he said as someones aimied body part would collaspe ."Next is Susanoo" he opened an scroll and it read Susanoo is a technique that creates a spiritual humanoid being. The spirit is gigantic and surrounds and protects the user. It is the third ability granted by the Mangekyō Sharingan, after Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi have been awakened.[1] According to Madara Uchiha, for a Sharingan user to activate the Susanoo is a rarity.[2]

Like the other techniques granted by the Mangekyō Sharingan, the user is strained while using Susanoo due to it to consuming copious amounts of their chakra. Sasuke described it as feeling pain in every cell in his body, as the depletion of chakra likely places stress on the cells that partially produce chakra. Susanoo is formed through the materialization of the user's chakra and as such it may differ in appearance between users. It begins by forming a large skeleton with muscle tissue around the user. Even in an imperfect state, the bones can act as armor for the user and it is capable of regenerating as long as the user has the energy to spare. "Susano" Ace would yell as an spiritual huminoid would appear "Alright im done.."

Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Student
Student
Sasuke Uchiha

Exp. : 11283

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Mang Training  Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Mang Training  Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :

Mang Training  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mang Training    Mang Training  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:33 pm

Approved /
Back to top Go down

Mang Training
Page 1 of 1