Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

fire style: great dragon fire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Exp. : 11839

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
fire style: great dragon fire Left_bar_bleue1000/1000fire style: great dragon fire Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
fire style: great dragon fire Left_bar_bleue1500/1500fire style: great dragon fire Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

fire style: great dragon fire Empty
PostSubject: fire style: great dragon fire   fire style: great dragon fire Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:02 pm

name: fire style: great dragon fire

nature: fire

description: the user exhales several fireballs in the shape of a dragons head they cause severe burns by themselves and can be shot into the air to cause a thunderstorm this is a preperation to use for kirin

i am sitting at the training grounds attempting to learn more fire style jutsus this time i wanna learn the sacred lightning technique Kirin but in order to do so i will have to master its preperation jutsu first so i begin by learning fire style: great dragon fire as i get up and walk i describe the jutsu " fire style: great dragon fire is where the user blasts a few fire balls from there mouth which are in the form of giant dragon heads they can completley envelope a person and cause severe 3rd degree burns literally singing the skin off of an enemy and if shot into the sky the heat of the flames will warm up the clouds and cause a thunderstorm this is a preperation jutsu for the ultimate lightning style technique Kirin created by Sasuke Uchiha so lets give this fire jutsu a try" i slap my hands together performing the necessary hand signs for the jutsu and i focus fire chakra into my stomach then take a deep breath while forming a ring around my mouth with my index finger and thumb then exhale " fire style: great dragon fire!!" when i exhale i breath out 3 giant fireballs in the shape of a dragons head the literally burstright through a giant boulder i fire at them " now lets see if i can cause the thunderstorm for Kirin" i do the necessary hand signs yet again then release the dragon fireballs again but into the sky when they die out the humidity suddenly increases and i hear loud thunder noises and the clouds begind to crowd up and turn black it begins to rain and thunderstorm as i smirk with my progress i go back to the Akatsuki hideout leaving my clans training grounds
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj
Sasuke Uchiha
Student
Student
Sasuke Uchiha

Exp. : 11283

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
fire style: great dragon fire Left_bar_bleue1000/1000fire style: great dragon fire Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
fire style: great dragon fire Left_bar_bleue1500/1500fire style: great dragon fire Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

fire style: great dragon fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: fire style: great dragon fire   fire style: great dragon fire Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:28 pm

Approved /
Back to top Go down

fire style: great dragon fire
Page 1 of 1