Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fire Style: Super Nova Punch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasuke Uchiha
Student
Student
Sasuke Uchiha

Exp. : 11283

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Fire Style: Super Nova Punch Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Fire Style: Super Nova Punch Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
Fire Style: Super Nova Punch Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Fire Style: Super Nova Punch Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

Fire Style: Super Nova Punch Empty
PostSubject: Fire Style: Super Nova Punch   Fire Style: Super Nova Punch Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:47 am

Name: Super Nova Punch

Chakra:20

Damage:30

Training

I was in my room one morning when i thought of the most amazing idea. I was thinking what would happen if you mix a taijutsu attack with a ninjutsu attack. I went to ask one of my senseis. I came across with my older sensei Tsuchimaru. I asked him about my idea. He said that it would be a very, very powerful attack. I went towards the training grounds. The training grounds was kind of full today. So i thought maybe if something bad happened ,that they thought was real , then they would all leave. I secretly used a genjutsu on everyone so that they could pass out. I went to everyone of there houses, dropping them of on there beds. When i went to one of the kids house i saw a man practicing a technique which would allow you to make a firegolem punch. I thought it was pretty cool. I went towards the next house. When i got to the last house i saw a man using Taijutsu. He was punching real fast. It almost looked as if fire was coming out of his punches. It was getting late so he had done that for nithing. Before he went to sleep he decided that he was going to wake up early so that he can put a close sign on the door. The next morning he went to the training grounds and put the close sign on the door. He started to remember that men that he saw. He was thinking if he could combine the power that the golem was using and the speed that the other man was using it could be deadly. He started to think. Okay if i focus my energy to my hands then maybe i can make them light on fire. Though it will not hurt the user. I started concentrating the chakra. I closed my eyes for a moment. When i opened them my arms were completely on fire. I had mastered that part of the jutsu. This time i would have to use the taijutsu technique that the man used with my arms this way. I then realized i did not know how to do that. I was never really good at taijutsu. I hurried to the mans house. I knocked on his door. I then ask him if he could teach me that technique real fast. It turns out all you had to do was focus energy in you stomach. I rushed to the training grounds and started all over. I focused some energy onto my arms and some energy into my stomach. My caught in fire. I went over to a try. focused a lot more chakra into my stomach. I the n started to punch the tree. When i opened my i saw almost seven trees completly destroyed. The trees were also on fire. Whoa this jutsu is very strong. I will have to make sure it does not fall into the wrong hands. Now what should i call this. I know how about Super Nova Punch. I will call it this because your arms go on fire and it is hot like if it was the temperature of the sun. Also because while they are hot i punch almost 97 times.
Back to top Go down
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Exp. : 11839

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Fire Style: Super Nova Punch Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Fire Style: Super Nova Punch Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
Fire Style: Super Nova Punch Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Fire Style: Super Nova Punch Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

Fire Style: Super Nova Punch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Style: Super Nova Punch   Fire Style: Super Nova Punch Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:21 am

approved
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj

Fire Style: Super Nova Punch
Page 1 of 1