Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fire Style: Pheonix Flower

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasuke Uchiha
Student
Student
Sasuke Uchiha

Exp. : 11283

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Fire Style: Pheonix Flower Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Fire Style: Pheonix Flower Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
Fire Style: Pheonix Flower Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Fire Style: Pheonix Flower Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

Fire Style: Pheonix Flower Empty
PostSubject: Fire Style: Pheonix Flower   Fire Style: Pheonix Flower Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:40 am

(Katon: Housenka No Jutsu) - Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description:Small Multi-Fire balls that spread out and converge on the opponent.This jutsu can have shuriken hidden in it for added damage.

Training

I was ready to train the fire jutsu on the list. I really was tired of learning new jutsus right. So any way i looked at the list and it was the Phoenix Flower Jutsu. That jutsu is difficult to accomplish. I hunted for the scroll in my house and finally found it. I was surprised to see that it was still in good condition. My older brother never used any scrolls he just saw it a knew it as if he had trained it for years. It had "PHEONIX FLOWER JUTSU" written in big black letters. What i did not notice was that next to it was "for advanced students". I started training still not knowing , Okay lets begin. The first line of the scroll said "This jutsu will take a while to master. It is not all that difficult but it willl take a time to perfect and be able to use in battle". I ignored that line because thinking about all that time i have to practice is going to make me not want to train. Well i moved on to the next line. This one said "First you must do the hand signs for Rat, Tiger, Dog, Ox, Hare, Tiger" Then you must put two fingers around your lips , usually the index finger and the thumb". I did the hand seals just as the scroll asked me to do. After i put my index finger and thumb around my lips. "After you do this just breathe normally usually this does the trick. If nothing happens the you have to practice more. Do not worry if you can not get it on the first day. Usually it takes about a week to learn this jutsu. Only like really confidentshinobi might get it in the first day". The next thing i did was just i closed my , concentrated and breathe normally. When i opened my eyes i saw fire coming out of my mouth. I must have a lot of confidence . i said to myself. I guess im going to learn the next jutsu tommorow. Im beat.
Back to top Go down
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Exp. : 11839

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Fire Style: Pheonix Flower Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Fire Style: Pheonix Flower Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
Fire Style: Pheonix Flower Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Fire Style: Pheonix Flower Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

Fire Style: Pheonix Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Style: Pheonix Flower   Fire Style: Pheonix Flower Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:53 am

approved
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj

Fire Style: Pheonix Flower
Page 1 of 1