Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fire Style: FireBall

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasuke Uchiha
Student
Student
Sasuke Uchiha

Exp. : 11283

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Fire Style: FireBall Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Fire Style: FireBall Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
Fire Style: FireBall Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Fire Style: FireBall Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

Fire Style: FireBall Empty
PostSubject: Fire Style: FireBall   Fire Style: FireBall Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:00 am

(Katon: Endan) - Fire Style: Fireball
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: Small fire ball.

Training

I look at the list of fire jutsus. I pick the next one im going to learn. I guess im going by order so that i won't skip ahead. I start looking for the scroll for this jutsu. I can not find it. I decide to go the the Amagakure jutsu library. There i asked one of the librarians to see if there any more scrolls on this jutsu. The male went to check and found one just moments later. Thank you. I then take the scroll with me to the training grounds.I was tired but i still wanted to learn it. I promised myself that i wil become stronger. I opened the scroll, which had"FIRE STYLE: FIREBALL JUTSU" ingraved in big letters. The first line read "You have to be a fire chakra nature user". Luckily for me i was one of those. I proceeded to the next line. It read "Do the hand signs for the jutsu like in the diagram below.( Video)
http://www.5min.com/Video/How-to-perform-the-Fire-Ball-Jutsu-Hand-Seals-6992
Then you will have to put almost like two fingers around your lip and just blow". I did exactly what the scroll toldme to do. I turns out i was not that hard. Either that or im really , really good. That concludes my Fireball Jutsu Training.
Back to top Go down
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Exp. : 11839

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Fire Style: FireBall Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Fire Style: FireBall Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
Fire Style: FireBall Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Fire Style: FireBall Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

Fire Style: FireBall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Style: FireBall   Fire Style: FireBall Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:20 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj

Fire Style: FireBall
Page 1 of 1