Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fir Style: Grand Fireball

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasuke Uchiha
Student
Student
Sasuke Uchiha

Exp. : 11283

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Fir Style: Grand Fireball Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Fir Style: Grand Fireball Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
Fir Style: Grand Fireball Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Fir Style: Grand Fireball Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

Fir Style: Grand Fireball Empty
PostSubject: Fir Style: Grand Fireball   Fir Style: Grand Fireball Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:56 pm

(Katon: Goukakyuu) - Fire Style: Grand Fireball
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: A huge fire ball that is the Uchiha clan`s favorite jutsu.

Training

I woke up one morning thinking that i had not learned enough jutsus. I though that maybe i needed a teacher. Then i figured that i was smart enough to figure out how the jutsu works. I started right away. I was pumped up like always. Yesterday when i was training the Dragon Flame Bullet a lot of people were getting away from me. I thought it was because th jutsu was a powerful one. The truth was that it was a skunk was following me. They were afraid that he was going to spray them. I actually trained real hard to learn it cause of that. I had a real bad time that day. I decided to train more of the jutsus in the list. I followed to the next one. Grand Fireball. I do th hand seals for te jutsu. Serpent, Tiger, Monkey, Boar, Horse, Tiger. I breathe in a great breath of air breath out fast. A bunch full of fire comes out of my mouth. I did it i gues i will go on to the next. I really need to practice. Maybe i will do it one more time. Serpent, Tiger, Monkey, Boar, Hors, Tiger. Breathe in , now out. Thre i did it again. I eally thought it was going o be kind of harder.
Back to top Go down
Shin Fuma

Shin Fuma

Exp. : 11806

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Fir Style: Grand Fireball Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Fir Style: Grand Fireball Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Life :
Fir Style: Grand Fireball Left_bar_bleue2500/2500Fir Style: Grand Fireball Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)

Fir Style: Grand Fireball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fir Style: Grand Fireball   Fir Style: Grand Fireball Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:06 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoanimeworld.rpg-board.net

Fir Style: Grand Fireball
Page 1 of 1