Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DRAGON GOD TRAINING: gravumeiryu the dragon god of gravity

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Exp. : 11585

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
DRAGON GOD TRAINING: gravumeiryu the dragon god of gravity Left_bar_bleue1000/1000DRAGON GOD TRAINING: gravumeiryu the dragon god of gravity Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
DRAGON GOD TRAINING: gravumeiryu the dragon god of gravity Left_bar_bleue1500/1500DRAGON GOD TRAINING: gravumeiryu the dragon god of gravity Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

DRAGON GOD TRAINING: gravumeiryu the dragon god of gravity Empty
PostSubject: DRAGON GOD TRAINING: gravumeiryu the dragon god of gravity   DRAGON GOD TRAINING: gravumeiryu the dragon god of gravity Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:22 pm

i sit at the dragonia clan training grounds wondering which of my great dragon gods do i wish to practice with first the dragon gods are the great beings who created the things they are masters of for example the dragon god of the oceans is the creator of oceans and water i decide to train with one of my more stronger gods the god who created gravity gravumeiryu the dragon god of gravity i quickly take out a very large dark purple scroll with the words gravumeiryu written on them however there is also a seal that has the names Dj Dragonia,father written on it this seal means that only me or my father are the only ones who can even open a scroll of a dragon god with my father dead im the only one who can even open one i cut my finger drawing blood and wipe some blood on the seal the seal emits a purpilish glow and the scroll forcefully opens as i drop it to the ground there is a lot of writing on it along with some images of the great dragon god gravumeiryu as i read what is written within the contents of the scroll "this is how to call forth the legendary being gravumeiryu the dragon god A.K.A creator of the gravity the user must have been accepted by the gods however so far only the great Dj Dragonia and his father (after the words his father 2 words are smeared up and unreadable which is my father's name) to be accepted by the gods either of these 2 men or the gods themselves must accept you as being strong willed and have the courage of a dragon the user will crouch on one knee while chanting the chant of gravumeiryu also doing hand signs after the chant the user shouts is name and places there hand on the ground before them if you were accepted by the gods like Dj Dragonia and his father gravunmeiryu shall emit from the confines of his homeworld of the gravity and come to your aid he will do whatever you wish and can use all his techniques he also has acess to special techniques known as graviton spells which are his powers of gravity time to test his power" i put the large scroll to the side as i crouch on one knee while doing hand signs i begin to chant " O great beast who controls the earth come out thou and hear thy cry for the nature of our worlds hangs in the balance without the power of thee lord so come out thou and aid me to victory O great king of the gravity gravunimeiryu the dragon god of gravity!" i slam my hand on the ground and out from the sky gravumeiryu emits from the sky and lands right beside me

DRAGON GOD TRAINING: gravumeiryu the dragon god of gravity Space%20Dragon

gravun: what is your desire my master? i want to test out our capabilities once more just for prepearations of course gravun: as you wish start whenever you feel your ready when i shout the technique i wish you to use use that technique lets begin dragon art: scale shuriken!" gravun flakes off some of his scales like shuriken which stab into a few trees" graviton art: reis!" gravun takes out his opened hand which forms a blackish orb of gravity in his hand like chibaku tensei which he fires it at a rock but unlike attracting things like chibaku tensei it simply slams into the rock leaving a small crater in it " graviton art: gigano reis!" with the same arm another orb of gravity forms in his hand however it is as large as myself he fires it and obliterates a large boulder "graviton art: rior reis!" with the same hand gravun fires a thin beam of neonish green like gravity and it cleanly slices through a tree "graviton art: oruga reis!" gravun emits a swirling beam of purpilish black gravity from his hand dosontegrating a few more trees "graviton art: graverei! " gravun swings his hand downward to a nearby rock the gravity around the rock doubles and smashes the rock into the ground " graviton art: ion graverei! " gravun moves his arm downward but also moving it to the left a small area of where he moved his hand doubles the intensity of gravity and sends trees from his hand and left from where he moved it to the ground i look up and see a few birds as i point to them " graviton art: bidom graverei!" gravun points his hand to the birds the gravity intensifies to twice earths gravity and the birds are forcefull sent to the ground "graviton art: baber gravidon!" gravun points his hand near a forest about 40 meters long and 40 meters wide of the area he pointed at has its gravity intensified to 3 times earths gravity slamming trees and rocks to the ground "graviton art: dioga gravidon!" gravun fires a gigantic purpilish black orb of destructive gravity as large as half the size of himself at the forest it levels the forest leaving a large crater in the earth " graviton art: jii bo gravidon!" gravun aims his hand at a large boulder and fires a giant orb the same size as dioga gravidon except the outer layer of the orb is a thin like material and when it hits the boulder the boulder simply enters into the orb within the orb are 3 medium sized orbs of compresses gravity which swirl around and crush the boulder to bits "graviton art: am graverei!" gravuns arms are enveloped in an aura of gravity strengthening his taijutu he punches the earth below him and forms a large crater in the earth "graviton art: emoborutsu shin graverei!" gravun aims his hand at the forest a large circle of gravity forming a black hole appears in the forest sucking everything towards the center but isnt absorbed within the gravity for it isnt a true black hole "graviton art: shin baber gravidon! " gravun aims at the forest about 75 meters long and 75 meters wide of where he pointed has its gravity intensified to 3 times earths gravity leveling trees and boulders into the ground " graviton art: shinra tensei!" gravun aims at a boulder and though not as strong as the real shinra tensei it forcefully pushes the boulder far away from him " graviton art: bansho tenin!" gravun aims at another boulder with his hand though not as strong as the true bansho tenin it forcefully pulls the boulder to him he grabs it with his hand and crushes it "last attack graviton art: chibaku tensei!!" gravun forms a black ball of gravity in his hands and fires it at the forest it magnetically attracts everything to it like a magnet including the earth itself and sticks to it however once the orb reaches a diameter of 40 meters its magnetic attraction ends and it slams leveling the forest "////thats all gravun you may go now" "gravun: understood my leige" gravun disapears from the field as i grab the scroll and put it away and leave the destroyed training grounds
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj
Shin Fuma

Shin Fuma

Exp. : 11552

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
DRAGON GOD TRAINING: gravumeiryu the dragon god of gravity Left_bar_bleue2000/2000DRAGON GOD TRAINING: gravumeiryu the dragon god of gravity Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Life :
DRAGON GOD TRAINING: gravumeiryu the dragon god of gravity Left_bar_bleue2500/2500DRAGON GOD TRAINING: gravumeiryu the dragon god of gravity Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)

DRAGON GOD TRAINING: gravumeiryu the dragon god of gravity Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRAGON GOD TRAINING: gravumeiryu the dragon god of gravity   DRAGON GOD TRAINING: gravumeiryu the dragon god of gravity Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:08 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://narutoanimeworld.rpg-board.net

DRAGON GOD TRAINING: gravumeiryu the dragon god of gravity
Page 1 of 1