Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

drakinkyugan training: forbidden dragon art: dark dragon release

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Exp. : 11585

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
drakinkyugan training: forbidden dragon art: dark dragon release Left_bar_bleue1000/1000drakinkyugan training: forbidden dragon art: dark dragon release Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
drakinkyugan training: forbidden dragon art: dark dragon release Left_bar_bleue1500/1500drakinkyugan training: forbidden dragon art: dark dragon release Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

drakinkyugan training: forbidden dragon art: dark dragon release Empty
PostSubject: drakinkyugan training: forbidden dragon art: dark dragon release   drakinkyugan training: forbidden dragon art: dark dragon release Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:15 pm

im sitting at my clans training grounds i am sitting on a nearby rock my eyes turn from my normal eyes to the drakinkyugan but im covering most of my face with one of my hands you can only see my right and and right side of my face and my eye looks like it is giving off an evil like stare as i begin to get up " its time for me to learn that technique" i say as i walk a few steps away from the rock and i open a black scroll that says "dark dragon release" i open it and it has multiple writing on it and 2 images of what the jutsu does as i speak what is written in the scroll " the user will use there drakinkyugan and run chakra into there hands and form a average sized orb of chakra kinda like the rasengan but will draw blood from themself and mix some of their blood with the orb and the orb will turn to a reddish black orb within the orb will be 10 red eyes within the orb the user will shout the jutsus name and the orb will open and explode releasing 5 giant snake like dragons made of inextinguishable black flames simalar to the ones produced by amaterasu the dragons have there own will like real dragons but they always listen to there user and will do whatever they want like attack the enemy in multiple ways however once they hit something like a tree or enemy it will instantly die by exploding into black flames around the area it exploded only the user is capable of extinguishing these black flames" "okay then enough reading time to demonstrate" i put the scroll on the rock i was sitting on and close my drakinkyugan eyes and focus large amounts of chakra into one of my hands and it forms into a ball like the rasengan but i take my free right hand and bite my thumb drawing blood i put my right hand over the orb and small drops of blood drop into the orb the swirling sphere mixes the blood into it turining the blue orb into one of reddish black i can see 10 red eyes swirling in it as i brace myself and shout " forbidden dragon art: dark dragon release!!" as i shout the orb opens and explodes and 5 giant black flame formed snake like dragons emit from the orb they all turn to me and float downwards till there beside me constantly staring at me awaiting my orders as i say in a evil like low voice "......burn the forest to ash" the dragons go back and and target the forest they all fly up and slam into different parts of the forest each one then explodes into a small wide area of black flames around the forest ingiting it with black flames beginning to burn anything in its path to ashes as i watch with an emotionless face and then say "that is enough you all have done well..." the black flames then slowly but sureley begin to extinguish and disapear leaving the forest somewhat intact as i turn around smirking at my success and take the scroll i left on the rock and leave the training grounds which are burnt
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj
Shin Fuma

Shin Fuma

Exp. : 11552

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
drakinkyugan training: forbidden dragon art: dark dragon release Left_bar_bleue2000/2000drakinkyugan training: forbidden dragon art: dark dragon release Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Life :
drakinkyugan training: forbidden dragon art: dark dragon release Left_bar_bleue2500/2500drakinkyugan training: forbidden dragon art: dark dragon release Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)

PostSubject: Re: drakinkyugan training: forbidden dragon art: dark dragon release   drakinkyugan training: forbidden dragon art: dark dragon release Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:10 pm

you need more words.

2,000 more words.

This jutsu is a Kinjutsu (?) if so then 2,000 more words.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoanimeworld.rpg-board.net
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Exp. : 11585

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
drakinkyugan training: forbidden dragon art: dark dragon release Left_bar_bleue1000/1000drakinkyugan training: forbidden dragon art: dark dragon release Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
drakinkyugan training: forbidden dragon art: dark dragon release Left_bar_bleue1500/1500drakinkyugan training: forbidden dragon art: dark dragon release Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

PostSubject: Re: drakinkyugan training: forbidden dragon art: dark dragon release   drakinkyugan training: forbidden dragon art: dark dragon release Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:13 pm

dark dragon release is an A rank jutsu not a kinjutsu
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj
Shin Fuma

Shin Fuma

Exp. : 11552

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
drakinkyugan training: forbidden dragon art: dark dragon release Left_bar_bleue2000/2000drakinkyugan training: forbidden dragon art: dark dragon release Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Life :
drakinkyugan training: forbidden dragon art: dark dragon release Left_bar_bleue2500/2500drakinkyugan training: forbidden dragon art: dark dragon release Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)

PostSubject: Re: drakinkyugan training: forbidden dragon art: dark dragon release   drakinkyugan training: forbidden dragon art: dark dragon release Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:23 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoanimeworld.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: drakinkyugan training: forbidden dragon art: dark dragon release   drakinkyugan training: forbidden dragon art: dark dragon release Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

drakinkyugan training: forbidden dragon art: dark dragon release
Page 1 of 1