Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

drakinkyugan training: dragon art: rain of the dragon fangs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Exp. : 11837

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
drakinkyugan training: dragon  art: rain of the dragon fangs Left_bar_bleue1000/1000drakinkyugan training: dragon  art: rain of the dragon fangs Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
drakinkyugan training: dragon  art: rain of the dragon fangs Left_bar_bleue1500/1500drakinkyugan training: dragon  art: rain of the dragon fangs Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

drakinkyugan training: dragon  art: rain of the dragon fangs Empty
PostSubject: drakinkyugan training: dragon art: rain of the dragon fangs   drakinkyugan training: dragon  art: rain of the dragon fangs Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:31 pm

i sit in the training grounds of my clan sitting alone on a large boulder in a field of the training grounds i finally decide to get back to training because its been awhile since i actually trained something like ninjutsu or doujutsu this time i want to learn another doujutsu of my clan as i open a scroll which says dragon art: rain of the dragon fangs i open the scroll which has writing on it with 2 images of what the jutsu looks like when used as i say out loud what is written in the scroll " the user of this technique will activate there drakinkyugan flowing chakra from there body into the air around them while the user is mid air the emitted chakra will form into 100 dragon fang kunai and 100 dragon fang shuriken around them by controlling each with a chakra string the user will throw them all downwards to where they choose most likley the enemy...enough reading i wanna see results" i jump high into the air and i close my eyes which are turned into the drakinkyugan as i begin to emit chakra from my body into the air around me the blue aura like chakra begins to mold and forms into 200 weapons 100 are the shuriken and the other 100 are the kunai the scroll said of i then fire chakra strings from my fingers and each one connects to every weapon in the sky i aim towards the boulder i was standing on with the scroll i was reading in my mouth i emit a battle roar and swing my hands forward which fires all the weapons towards the boulder the collision of them all forms a large cloud of dust as i land behind the targeted boulder i take the scroll from my mouth and tie it back up and put it in my pocket as i turn to see the severley destroyed boulder with a couple kunais and shurikens speared in the ground i smirk from my progress and walk away from the training grounds to my home
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj
Shin Fuma

Shin Fuma

Exp. : 11804

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
drakinkyugan training: dragon  art: rain of the dragon fangs Left_bar_bleue2000/2000drakinkyugan training: dragon  art: rain of the dragon fangs Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Life :
drakinkyugan training: dragon  art: rain of the dragon fangs Left_bar_bleue2500/2500drakinkyugan training: dragon  art: rain of the dragon fangs Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)

drakinkyugan training: dragon  art: rain of the dragon fangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: drakinkyugan training: dragon art: rain of the dragon fangs   drakinkyugan training: dragon  art: rain of the dragon fangs Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:45 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoanimeworld.rpg-board.net

drakinkyugan training: dragon art: rain of the dragon fangs
Page 1 of 1