Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My will of fire is to never give up!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naruto Uzumaki
Hokage
Hokage
Naruto Uzumaki

Exp. : 14513

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
My will of fire is to never give up! Left_bar_bleue850/850My will of fire is to never give up! Empty_bar_bleue  (850/850)
Life :
My will of fire is to never give up! Left_bar_bleue1500/1500My will of fire is to never give up! Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

My will of fire is to never give up! Empty
PostSubject: My will of fire is to never give up!   My will of fire is to never give up! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:29 am

Switch: Fire with Wind, (Katon with Fuuton)
Name: Naruto Uzumaki
Why I choose this Nindo : I choose the will of fire, since its the main Nindo and i like to follow the show/series a little bit.
When Naruto was hated, They still protected him like iruka sensei did, that was their will of fire. or when Pain was after naruto they gave their life for naruto not saying where naruto was, that was their will of fire. i choose the will of fire because i never give up, and i will keep doing so till i die. A ninja gives their life to their Nindo and the rules, but The will of fire is about friendship. Love,Hate,Pain,Lose,Victory all of those things is what a Ninja has gone trough.
Endless Pain, Endless Hate- Those things is what a Ninja Suffers trough.
Endless Love,Endless Victory- Those things is what a Ninja wants to go trough.
But its something that courages you more, When you Lose you can´t accept it.
When you lose you will be more confident the next time.
When you lose you will not give up till the day you die- Will of fire is also about those things, Even when you die you have your will of fire in peace.
Profile Link : Click for profile.
RPG Character Link : Click for my character
Back to top Go down
Shin Fuma

Shin Fuma

Exp. : 11806

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
My will of fire is to never give up! Left_bar_bleue2000/2000My will of fire is to never give up! Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Life :
My will of fire is to never give up! Left_bar_bleue2500/2500My will of fire is to never give up! Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)

My will of fire is to never give up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My will of fire is to never give up!   My will of fire is to never give up! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:25 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoanimeworld.rpg-board.net

My will of fire is to never give up!
Page 1 of 1