Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sasuke Uchiha: Rinnegan Training ( Not Approved )

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasuke Uchiha
Student
Student
Sasuke Uchiha

Exp. : 11283

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Sasuke Uchiha: Rinnegan Training ( Not Approved ) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Sasuke Uchiha: Rinnegan Training ( Not Approved ) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
Sasuke Uchiha: Rinnegan Training ( Not Approved ) Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Sasuke Uchiha: Rinnegan Training ( Not Approved ) Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

Sasuke Uchiha: Rinnegan Training ( Not Approved ) Empty
PostSubject: Sasuke Uchiha: Rinnegan Training ( Not Approved )   Sasuke Uchiha: Rinnegan Training ( Not Approved ) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:00 am

During the First Great Shinobi World War , Sasuke lived with his Family in a village near Konoha , This small village was not always peaceful , but in the heart of everyone was courage , Courage was the key to survive , courage was what made the small village strong , Till One day two Amegakure ninjas broke into their home looking for a way to escape some ANBU , unaware that the place was still inhabited. Sasuke's parents, believing they were going to be killed, attacked the two so that Sasuke could escape , they save his life because courage and love was in their heart . Having mistaken them to be enemy ninja, the Amegakure ninja killed his parents. In his grief, Sasuke awakened his Rinnegan and killed the murderes. He would come to consider this incident the first great pain of his life . But Sasuke still believed love and till today he has one major Goal , To establish love and peace among all nation , Knowing that Chin was the second person to have obtain the rinnegan , Sasuke now knows that his blood is the same as Chin his ancestor , the legends of Pein death was Known all around each nation , but now I'm the next the third to obtain the Rinnegan and i will establish love and peace throug out the world , but not by Pain but rather ill Kill anyone whose heart is evil and i will allow those whose hearts are Good , to live.

Sasuke , now travels from nation to nation , in search for his destiny . He tried to steal food from villagers house , he ran into some kids . They decided to travel together because they were all orphans .Sasuke one day told all his friend that his parents died and only he survived because of his legendary eyes. Sasuke soon makes a new friend whose rank was above his , he was one of the Jounin rank ninja from the Wind nation , the Jounin chakra nature was wind and was powerful at wind style jutsu . Sasuke and his new friend begin to train , and wonder the ninja World.

Sasuke's most powerful and most used technique was the Six Paths of Sasuke. This technique allowed Sasuke to control six separate bodies as though they were his own. Each of these bodies were reanimated corpses that were both kept mobile by and made use of Sasuke's chakra. While controlling them, Sasuke used the alias "Tamer", yet still regarded them as separate entities from himself. All the Tamers can't feel physical pain, as Ibiki Morino discovered when he tried torturing the new female Animal Path.

In order to use the technique, Sasuke remained in a machine, that moved with six relatively small mechanical legs, and used several large chakra rods on his back to transmit chakra.(like in the show) From that point, the chakra was picked up by the numerous receivers, modeled as body piercings on each body. To control them, Sasuke had to be close by, and ideally at the highest possible point, so he could have the best possible range. Fukasaku stated, the best way of fighting Pain is to take out the paths one at a time as they were most formidable when fighting together in combos.

Based on the six Buddhist paths of Reincarnation, each body was named after one of the different "paths": Deva , Asura , Human , Animal , Preta , and Naraka. The only common feature shared by these bodies was their dark black hair and their Rinnegan. Each also had a vast number of body and facial piercings of various shapes, sizes, and patterns. Each body seemed to serve a specific purpose in battle, such as summoning, repairing, and defensive capability. There is also a seventh body, the Outer Path, with control over the forces of life and death.

A similar effect is that if Sasuke is close enough to an opponent, piercing them with a chakra receiver will allow him to control their body as if they were another Path. However, when Pain attempted to do so to Naruto Uzumaki, Naruto was able to resist the technique by simultaneously activating his initial jinchūriki form and Sage Mode.

As stated by Konan, Nagato is able to use all the powers of the Paths himself, as they are all powers of the Rinnegan.

Six Paths Of Sasuke

As they move from villages , Kasimaru the jounin from the Wind nation , Teaches Sasuke one or two things , At first Sasuke learns a water style jutsu from Kasimaru as they train Water gushes out from the mouth like a waterfall and washes away the enemy. One can freely control the power of this technique with the amount chakra one releases. Having many variations, this is a basic Water Release technique. Water Release: Violent Water Wave , this jutsu work great as they continue their Adventure , but soon something horrible was to happen .

As the War continue , Kasimaru was killed by the foe from a powerful group of S-Rank ninjas , Sasuke then activates his Rinnegan and kills the foe's with an Unknown jutsu .

Sasuke's love for Kasimaru was great , he then seals her body inside a scroll , in hope of Kasimaru becoming his first path . Kasimaru should be gifted as the Deva path . On my way to the Leaf village i stop by a near village , And i begin to revive Kasimaru as my deva path . She was revived by the Rinnegan , i then gave her some black ropes . and we continue our Journey .

Knowing i had the Deva path gravity jutsu , I knew i would be able to take Down and Entire Army of Soldiers . I then continue the road to the leaf village . As i get close to the village I'm surrounded by 500 shinobi from the hidden Leaf village , i then Summon the Deva path , And the Path then Shouts A mighty push , and all 500 shinobi are pushed with a great impact force , and each die but only one young man survive the impact , I then ask what his name was and he Reply , my name is Ichiko Sarutobi , And i posses the forbidden jutsu Bijuu sealing jutsu , I then said really , I then wonder he should become my Human Path , he works well with capturing Bijuus . As Ichiko tries to kill me with his Scythe , the Deva path , shouts once more a mighty push , and Ichiko is pushed with the force of a 500 soldiers strength . Ichiko then dies and at the second became my Human Path .

I enter the village hidden from others , The Human path shows his face as if it was Ichiko , no one knew that he was a dead body who was revive by the Rinnegan , Ichiko was famous in the village for his Bijuu sealing jutsus . the Human Path then moves in to the Hokages room , the Room was Really Empty , But their was a ninja there, it looked like the co-kage , his face was hidden from the human path . The human path then shout whats your name , and the Person say don't you know me Ichiko , and as a smart Shinobi who seems to be co-kage , then Knows i was been Control or was a path or some sort of puppet and tries to kill me with a Long Sword , and Absorb all my chakra with the Sword , it seems like a version of the Shark Skin . The human Path then places his hand over the person head and Takes the Person soul away , Killing who seem to be the Co-kage , the human path then uses the Rinnegan to revive the Person and the person became my Preta Path. Ha . With this Scythe i can take peoples life away in an instant .

We went to a new village , the Hidden water fall village , in our way to the village we find a powerful ninja who was a master at summoning jutsu , The foe try to summon a God whose chakra scale were out of this world , i then summon the preta path who absorb all of the god chakra , the deva path then shouts a a mighty push , as the god summoning is push with great impact force the human path is summon and , places his Scythe on the gods head and takes away it's soul , i then used the power of the Rinnegan to kill the foe who summon the god and i then revive the foe as my Animal Path . Looks like your good with animals .

As we are close to the village hidden in the waterfall the village leader , try to kill me and my paths , the leader summons a powerful waterfall with the power of a Thousand rivers , the Preta Path tries to absorb all the jutsu chakra but the jutsu had to much chakra for the Preta Path , then Deva Path then uses the force of gravity to push the water away , while the Anime path summons , a Gaint panda whose defense is great , after few minutes the jutsu is stop and Sasuke uses , Water style : Water Wave , and gushes of water will carry the kage away , while the human path will take the soul away from the leader , while the preta path absorbs all the leaders chakra , soon the leader dies and my Rinnegan revives the leader , as the leader is revive he becomes my Outer Path

The leader had a brother who was hidden in the woods , the leader brother then summons a second waterfall , but this time the deva path was able to use gravity to stop the jutsu , while the outer path who seems to be the leader and brother of the ninja , then uses the Life and Death jutsu and ask the brother if he loves the village and the brother did not talk and then the demon of life and death appears behind the brothers and kills the brothers and and then the human was revive as the Naraka path .

Info
As the name suggested, there were six bodies, or "paths", which comprised the jutsu. Also, each body seemed to serve a specific purpose in battle, such as summoning, repair, and defense, rendering them open in other areas. This did not hold true for the Deva Path, however, which was imbued with several capabilities. Each path, with the possible exception of the second Animal Path, was in some way affiliated with Jiraiya when they were alive.

When the paths were active together in battle, Sasuke was able to see through their eyes, thus registering six separate fields of vision at the same time. Essentially working as shared vision for the paths, this allowed Sasuke to coordinate their attacks and to provide defense for them without a blind spot. All of the paths demonstrated incredible speed, strength and the ability to create Chakra Disruption Blades which were used to incapacitate opponents. The paths were strongest when together, using combination tactics and the element of surprise to defeat their enemies; both Sulaiye and Kakashi fell victim to this technique. When the paths were lined up in formation the Deva Path was always in the center, while the Naraka Path stayed in the back. This was to protect it, so it could revive the others who had fallen. However, his technique, although powerful, had a flaw: each of the paths had a primary function or ability. With prior knowledge about the technique and each paths' abilities, one stood a better chance of defeating them, as witnessed in Pain's battle against Naruto.

When not in use, the bodies were stored in a hidden chamber within Konoha's tallest tower. Within the room are six "Container Pods" on which the bodies rest; each pod is connected to the wall via pipes or wires, and has a sliding cover that appears to feature the symbol of Amegakure, which conceals the faces of the inactive body. The pods are also numbered from one through six using daiji characters, and are ordered counter-clockwise around the room as follows: 壱 (1) - Deva Path; 弐 (2) - Asura Path; 参 (3) - Human Path; 四 (4) - Animal Path; 五 (5) - Preta Path; 六 (6) - Naraka Path. This numbering scheme corresponds with the ordering of the six Buddhist paths of Reincarnation . All the "paths" can be used at the same time .
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Hokage
Hokage
Naruto Uzumaki

Exp. : 14513

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Sasuke Uchiha: Rinnegan Training ( Not Approved ) Left_bar_bleue850/850Sasuke Uchiha: Rinnegan Training ( Not Approved ) Empty_bar_bleue  (850/850)
Life :
Sasuke Uchiha: Rinnegan Training ( Not Approved ) Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Sasuke Uchiha: Rinnegan Training ( Not Approved ) Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha: Rinnegan Training ( Not Approved )   Sasuke Uchiha: Rinnegan Training ( Not Approved ) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:15 am

im really sorry for posting since, only admins are allowed i think but

wow! this was really fun to read man i loved this story how long did it take you!? i liked it better then the real show.

sasuke that was really really really professional made thank you for making this.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Student
Student
Sasuke Uchiha

Exp. : 11283

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Sasuke Uchiha: Rinnegan Training ( Not Approved ) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Sasuke Uchiha: Rinnegan Training ( Not Approved ) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha: Rinnegan Training ( Not Approved )   Sasuke Uchiha: Rinnegan Training ( Not Approved ) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:21 am

It's okay Naruto. Oh and thanks for the compliment . are you new.
Back to top Go down
Shin Fuma

Shin Fuma

Exp. : 11806

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Sasuke Uchiha: Rinnegan Training ( Not Approved ) Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Sasuke Uchiha: Rinnegan Training ( Not Approved ) Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Life :
Sasuke Uchiha: Rinnegan Training ( Not Approved ) Left_bar_bleue2500/2500Sasuke Uchiha: Rinnegan Training ( Not Approved ) Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha: Rinnegan Training ( Not Approved )   Sasuke Uchiha: Rinnegan Training ( Not Approved ) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:35 am

This is not Approved.

-You can't have Two doujutsu .

Also , I seen this before , you just when to narutopedia , Edited ( Peins Info : And when they Mention a Name change their Name )

-Moved to Historical Archives .

Lock.

You obtain a Lv5 Warning .

Back to top Go down
https://narutoanimeworld.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha: Rinnegan Training ( Not Approved )   Sasuke Uchiha: Rinnegan Training ( Not Approved ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sasuke Uchiha: Rinnegan Training ( Not Approved )
Page 1 of 1