Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bijuu Releasing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace Akau
Student
Student

Exp. : 10172

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Bijuu Releasing  Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Bijuu Releasing  Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Life :
Bijuu Releasing  Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Bijuu Releasing  Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

Bijuu Releasing  Empty
PostSubject: Bijuu Releasing    Bijuu Releasing  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:48 pm

Akatsuki's Base:

Plot: A day the wind moving heavily , it would seem to be wild outside thing's blowing over "Heh , typical morning day" one would say but something must had been causing such destruction.Then it started to rain , and when it rained it poured water everywhere."Keep this up and it'll be an flood" an Akatsuki member would say , he hid in the shadows of the building he barely talked could this be the one they call "Tobi?" I think not , someone else more dangerous than anyone ever seen , then again the sage of six paths has never been seen he's just mythological."Heh" he would say again "Well , these sealing are really taking an tole on me.." he would wispear in an kind voice "Well , Looks like I have to return to the sealing chamber" he said again as he began to walk inside an cavern. "Hehh..soo ... here it is I wounder where everyone else is it..maybe asleep after all it is night.." he would say as he would walk up to the sealing statue , the hands would glow different Aura's to symbolize the diffrent demon's sealed in it "Well , this looks wrong.." he says as he walk up and touch it and be knocked back "Crap.." he said As the statue would all of an sudden collapse releasing all the demon's into the wild "Ohh no.." he said as they would trample over him "FINALLY WE ARE FREE" they would yell as they would quickly leave.
Back to top Go down
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Exp. : 11585

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Bijuu Releasing  Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Bijuu Releasing  Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :

Bijuu Releasing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bijuu Releasing    Bijuu Releasing  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:17 pm

suddenly the Akatsuki leader arrives from nowhere to the hideout to find the statue crumbled to peics with no bijuus in sight "what the hell happend here!!!!!!!!!!?" his drakinkyugan eyes begin to be filled with hatred and spite
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj
Ace Akau
Student
Student

Exp. : 10172

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :

Bijuu Releasing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bijuu Releasing    Bijuu Releasing  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:59 pm

A Mysterious man would say "Sir , DJ the Bijuu have escaped and I could do nothing about it.." he would say bowing down to his leader.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Student
Student
Sasuke Uchiha

Exp. : 11029

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Bijuu Releasing  Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Bijuu Releasing  Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :

Bijuu Releasing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bijuu Releasing    Bijuu Releasing  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:01 pm

I would then come out of the shadows saying. "Seems like someone has betrade us.You think we should recapture them. And did all the bijuu's escape even the ones that were sealed in the statue. I think this will be even more fun DJ. Lets just hurry. Dont you agree."
Back to top Go down
Chinkuko
Raikage
Raikage
Chinkuko

Exp. : 19967

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Life :
Bijuu Releasing  Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Bijuu Releasing  Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

Bijuu Releasing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bijuu Releasing    Bijuu Releasing  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:08 am

I am off a distance sittin on a Tree trunk. "Heh......" I then get up and jump down from the tree. I turn and walk back towards my Village
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dapimpinm3talmaniac
Sponsored content

Bijuu Releasing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bijuu Releasing    Bijuu Releasing  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bijuu Releasing
Page 1 of 1