Naruto Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Anime World

The small channel of shinobis. When you join legends are made, when you leave chaos is one word to say your death is something we can't allow you to do, that is how we do the best to have fun and allow users to know the meaning of fun. This is a real RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dj Dragonia's Drago bijuu sealing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dragoon master dj
Student
Student
dragoon master dj

Exp. : 11839

Character sheet
Character Sheet :
Chakra :
Dj Dragonia's Drago bijuu sealing Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Dj Dragonia's Drago bijuu sealing Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Life :
Dj Dragonia's Drago bijuu sealing Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Dj Dragonia's Drago bijuu sealing Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

Dj Dragonia's Drago bijuu sealing Empty
PostSubject: Dj Dragonia's Drago bijuu sealing   Dj Dragonia's Drago bijuu sealing Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:26 pm

im sitting all alone in the Akatsuki hideout all the way on the end of the hidout the 4 tails and 0 tails are laying unconcious and next to me the 11 tailed demon dragon who i start to nickname Drago is unconcious besides me i stand up and say "it is time for us both to become one.....yet again...my old friend.....sealing jutsu:....the doraguns claw!" i focus large amounts of chakra into my right hand and it transforms into a large dragon's claw as i open my claw up wide i then say "forgive me....this might hurt a little" i drive my claw into Drago's stomach and pick him up showing the strength of this jutsu "here we go!" suddenly Drago becomes even smaller than me in the claw so he will be able to live inside of me and i then insert my clay with Drago in hand into my stomach a shout in pain a little" GAHHHHH!!!!!!!!" but then i let go and take the claw out of my stomach leaving Drago within my body as my claw turns to normal i c;ap my hands together and shout "SEAL!!!" suddenly the bold red letters written in my own blood with chakra infused into it appears on my right hip for this is the seal of the doragun in japanese kanji the words written on my right hip say "doraguns reaver seal" on my right hip i flinch in pain for the kanji written in my own blood then burns into my skin and becomes sort of like a permanent tatoo when the sealing is complete i feel completley twice as powerful as i was before i smirk and laugh evily im screaming so loud ninjas from 10 kilometers can hear my laugh "MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the sealing has now been completed
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj

Dj Dragonia's Drago bijuu sealing
Page 1 of 1